9 posters
Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutorTeade
Prince Kirameki
Kastanjetid
Prince Kirameki

Female Postituste arv : 2665

The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/3/2010, 21:34

WOW. Tõsiselt.

Mulle meeldib väga selle jutu stiil ja su inglise keel on super Very Happy

Kirjuta siis kiiresti uus Wink
Tagasi üles Go down
http://kaksisoim.tumblr.com/
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

Female Postituste arv : 169

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 02:23

@Prince Kirameki - Suur aitäh :3

No ma siin kirjutasin uue osa..Ma ei tea kas tuli välja kaa..Mis teie arvate? Razz

~ O ~

Being one to save the best till last, Oliver went for one of the letters first.
His address had been written on the envelope in neat, loopy handwriting.

"Mr. Oliver Crewe
That big castle over there
You know, that valley, between the huge mountains? That's right, that one
Big area of land"

Oliver scratched his head, raising an eyebrow, and shrugged, opening it up.

"2 pies for 1, just for you, just for this week, in your local bakery shop! Don't forget to stop by!"

"Bah..junk mail." Oliver muttered. Though..pie didn't sound like such a bad idea.

He set it aside. You know. For later.. And opened up the second envelope. This time the hand-writing was thin and spidery, but, luckily, perfectly understandable

"Dear Mr. Crewe,

I want to call you Oliver! Can I? I love the name. My brother's name was just Gort. Boring, right? Maybe I'll think of a nickname for you later!
Right about now, you're probably wondering who, in Bob's name am I. Am I right?"

..She was right.

"My name is Felicity Acton. Call me Fee. You must, call me Fee..Must.
Basically, I've just arrived in the area, and I'm hunting for a place to live, but, surprisingly, every house is already taken. Never knew this was such a popular area. And, well, I'm not going to build one on my own, am I..
So, I've heard that you have a few extra rooms over there, living in a castle and all. And I would like to rent one of those rooms.
I don't have a huge amount of money..enough for a while, but I can cook. I can definitely cook, so if you need any..cooking..don't hesistate to ask! And I won't take much room or anything. I'd just stick to my area..
Also, I heard that you write a lot, or something, so I sent you a little gift. Metaphorically little.. I hope you find use of it.
My address is on the back of the envelope. I'm just staying over at the inn right now.
Just think about it. I don't take much space at all! Whatsoever.

Write me back,
Have a nice day,
Enjoy the weather,
Don't starve to death,
Keep hydrated,
Fare well,
Bye..

Fee Acton"

She seemed..Positively interesting.

Viimati muutis seda NamNami (10/8/2010, 15:05). Kokku muudetud 1 kord
Tagasi üles Go down
Prince Kirameki
Kastanjetid
Prince Kirameki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 21:48

Laheeeeee Very Happy Uut!
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

Female Postituste arv : 974

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 16:18

Milline stiil !
Täpselt nagu luuletustes: omapärane, ainulaadne, nauditav, suurepärane.
Õudsalt hea.

Ma olen ka sellega täiesti nõus, et ingliskeele saab kõige paremini seleks raamatuid lugedes ja filme vaadates
ja suheldes. Kahjuks ei saa seda viimas aga eriti teha, võinoh minu puhul see asi ainult inglise keele tunniga ainult piirdubki...
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/4/2010, 22:00

Aitäh :) Siin järgmine

Oliver went for the package next. No thoughts in his head. Not at all. Nada. Zip.

He opened it. Might sound simple enough, but it actually wasn't.. Must be like super"What's the name of that sticky material..the watchamacallit". Really super..

Opening it, he came to face with...wrapping paper. Obviously. Not just gonna stick something in a box, slap a stamp on it and drop it in a mailbox. Have to wrap it first. Duuuh.

It was good wrapping paper. Soft. "Must be really expensive..wonder where it's from." Oliver mused, stroking the material between his thumb and index finger.

After..a short while..He came back to the matter at hand.

The object inside turned out to be..a thing. A very fancy thing. A thing with..16..28..33..48..no, wait, 47 buttons on it. They all had things
written on them as well. Most of them were weird symbols that..well..bore a small resemblance to regular letters. The one's you write with your good
old quill and ink. But from other angles..they didn't look anything similiar. The rest of the keys bore longer lines of these symbols, one after the other.

Oliver scratched his head. he lifted the thing out, and set it carefully on the table. Then he noticed something else in the box. Something like a booklet. Maybe it'd tell him what the thing was..

He picked it up and opened it on the first page. And.. just his luck. It was written using those symbols. Whenever you get an instructions manual, it's never in the right language..

He was pretty sure now that those symbols had something to do with real letters, but he couldn't understand how to put them together..hmm.
He stood there, hands on his hips, staring at the thing for a while, before deciding to write that girl..Fee..a letter. He wasn't sure about that whole her-living-in-his-castle thing, but he had a tendency to make it up as he went along. This mostly went for his stories, but fit perfectly well here as well.

He packed up the thing-a-ma-jig as well as he could (Things are always easy to take out but never fit back in!) so it wouldn't..well..so nothing would happen to it.

Then he grabbed a snack, as he was already in the kitchen. A snack being a few heavenly chocolate chip cookies, (The kitchen always seemed to know about his favorites, least favorites, allergies (mostly tomatoes and cat hair, but a few smaller things as well) and all that..) and a glass of milk.

He took the letter, putting it in his jacket pocket, (very carefully, so it wouldn't crumple) and started walking the long-ish journey back to his, what he liked to call, 'study/bedroom/place-to-hang-out'. He had gone to the east wing kitchen after all. His tower was all the way in the west wing. And high up. Rather high up.

Viimati muutis seda NamNami (9/5/2010, 12:24). Kokku muudetud 2 korda
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/4/2010, 16:46

VÄga hea.
kuigi ma ei saanud päris täpselt selles "sõnast" aru: thing-a-ma-jig
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/4/2010, 19:11

Eeh, see ei olegi päris sõna Razz See on nagu sõna mis kasutatakse kui asja päris nime ei teata, nagu 'watchamacallit' ja 'whatshisname' Razz
Tagasi üles Go down
WorldIsYours
Juubilar
WorldIsYours

Female Postituste arv : 150

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 10:03

Andekas. Tõesti, andekas. :)
Tagasi üles Go down
Prince Kirameki
Kastanjetid
Prince Kirameki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 00:14

Millal uut saab? Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 00:16

Hea küsimus :3
Hmm..kuna mul on pikk nädalavahetus, on homme vist hea aeg kirjutamiseks :) Igatahes..lähitulevikus!
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 21:44

Ma ootan ka uut, oleks aeg natuke naerda ka saada, viimasel ajal on kõigis juttudes kuidagi mingi masekas.
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 22:39

Mul on tükk aega plaanis olnud kirjutada, ja siis eile oleks hakkanud ja siis tuli jälle midagi ette Razz Aga ma kirjutan täna õhtul kindlasti! Kindlasti..
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:11

On the way up to his room, Oliver mused about the book he'd write next. What genre should it be?..Romance? Nah, the last one already had romance in it. Hmm. A mystery?..No..he didn't feel like a mystery right now. Maybe..a horror. Hmm..Very interesting. Hadn't written one of those in a while. Ages, in fact.

This train of thought left him at the door to his room. He'd have plenty of time to think about it later, so he moved on to the current matter at hand, as he pushed open the door as carefully as he could, using his elbow and his knee. The plate and the glass inconveniently occupied both of his hands.

Making extra sure not to trip over any of the books on the floor, Oliver walked over to the desk, which, if it were not for the probably-magical powers of the kitchens, would've been sagging under the weight of hundreds of plates, bowls, glasses and mugs. But, thanks to the kitchens, it was perfectly clean, with only a few quills and several pots of ink resting on it. He still hadn't gotten around to choosing the next blank book to start writing in. He had oodles. Ooooodles of choice, so he usually spent quite a while choosing. And because of that, there wasn't a book on the desk as of yet.

As he bit down on a cookie, he wondered about his new 'penpal'. So to speak. A bit of company would probably be welcome, but wasn't quite sure about his 'people skills'. His first conversation after about a century, was with the postman. But..he could work on it. If he didn't try now, he'd probably get even worse. Then again, it might interrupt his writing. Though..he had all the time in the world for that. Quite literally. And..why have 42 rooms all for yourself? Got to know how to share! Though..

After ages of this kind of thinking, he reached a decision. He nodded to himself, and started looking for a piece of paper. Isn't it ironic, how even if you have thousands of books in your room, you still can't find a single piece of scrap paper?

His wild goose chase was interrupted by a sharp tap on the window. Oliver froze, raising an eyebrow, and pivoted around on the heel of his foot to look out the window. He found himself in a staring contest with a rather small specimen of a short-toed eagle. It's huge yellow eyes didn't blink once as he carefully approached the window. Only when he was right in front of the glass, did he notice that the bird was carrying something. Something like..a..notebook? Oliver blinked in surprise. Don't see that every day.

The eagle tilted it's head to the left and tapped with his foot, almost..impatiently. Oliver snapped out of his daze and pulled open the window. The eagled chirped cheerfully as it flew in and dropped the notebook on the desk. Then it flew up onto one of the tallest book pile and perched itself there, apparently not meaning to come down anytime soon.

Oliver's gaze flicked between the eagle and the notebook, and finally he went to his desk, staring at the notebook suspiciously. He opened it to the first page, and found a message in large loopy writing, that said plainly, “From Fee.” And a heart. There was clearly a heart drawn right after it. A pink one.

“Okay..” He muttered, and, even though he wasn't sure of the transportation methods of the girl, he found that he now had paper to write back to her, and you couldn't complain about that.

And so, Oliver sat down on the mahogany chair, in front of his mahogany desk, grabbed his stone ink pot and a feather quill, and started to write back his response on a blank page.

Viimati muutis seda NamNami (11/8/2010, 23:57). Kokku muudetud 1 kord
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 18:15

The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_razz Väga hea.
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 19:03

Siis on hästi :3
Tagasi üles Go down
Prince Kirameki
Kastanjetid
Prince Kirameki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 19:20

Mulle ka meeldib Very Happy Ma tahaks sulle väga pika kommentaari kirjutada, aga ei oska Very Happy See jutt on igatahes äge ja paneb muigama küll, nii et palun kirjuta varsti jälle uus Cool
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 23:12

Ei ole midagi :) Lühikesed kommentaarid on ka head Razz
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/5/2010, 17:26

Miskipärast, möödub iga kord kui ma seda edasi olenud kirjutanud ilmatu pikk aeg, enne kui mul tuleb meelde/võimalus kirjutada Razz

Aaga.. never fear! Ma tegelen sellega just praegu Very Happy
Kõigepealt on mul ainult ideesid vaja....
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/5/2010, 17:38

Mine välja ja võta võrk kaasa The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Siis jookse ringi ja karju. Varsti pärast seda on sul ideid piisavalt ja ma vean kihla, et aina rohkem tuleb juurde. The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_razz
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/5/2010, 20:54

Haha. Väga hea mõte :)

Jaaa mul läks eelmine kirjutamise periood jälle tuksi Razz Ma olen liiga hajameelne :3
Aga ma kirjutan selle täna! .. Või homme! :O
Mul on praegu see kaa, et mul on eksamid.. aga ma proovin kirjutada esimesel kättejuhtuval hetkel Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/5/2010, 21:47

Tore The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Ja loomulikult on see hea mõte sellepärast ma seda ise ei teegi... enamasti.
Haha kõigil on eksamid ja mul ei ole mitte midagi. Kool on põhimõtteliselt läbi, tõenäoliselt on mul ainult üks tund veel vajas ellel õppeaastal koolimajas olla. The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
*õn õudsal õnnelik*
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/5/2010, 23:21

Ähh, veab kah.
Mul oli eelmine reede kaks eksamit, ja nüüd järgmine nädal on kaheksa veel. See teeb kokku 10 :O Kui ma iiri keelt õpiks siis oleks 11. Jube..
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/5/2010, 21:43

Vaene sina .
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/5/2010, 22:00

Seda küll Sad
Nüüd 7 veel teha. Pähh.
Tagasi üles Go down
Karolin
Põ(h)jatark
Karolin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 19:03

Sa käid vist ikka päris kõva tasemega koolis kui juba nii varakult nii palju eksameid on. Või ongi Iirimaal nii?
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: The Scribe (Inglise keeles)   The Scribe (Inglise keeles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

The Scribe (Inglise keeles)
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 2, lehekülgi kokku 4Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next