Go down 
2 posters
AutorTeade
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

Female Postituste arv : 169

A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime28/5/2010, 00:31

Leidsin hiljuti ühe lehe kus on kirjutamise 'ülesanded'..ja ühest neist tuli välja selline Tuhkatriinu lugu. Loodan, et meeldib :3

“My love! I have found you.” The Prince rose, and took the girl's hand. He helped her stand up One of her feet was bearing the glass slipper. He held his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. Before kissing her, he whispered. “I love you, Druzilla..”

*~*~*

“My lord, I haven't seen you this happy in years!” The Prince's personal guard commented, with a smile, as they rode ahead to the castle to announce the news, while Druzilla packed her belongings.
“Of course, Sebastian! I have just found my true love. How would you feel if this happened to you?”
Sebastian nodded. “Most likely exactly the same, my lord.”
“Sebastian..don't you think we've known each other long enough to stop with this 'my lord' nonsense? My name is Declan! You should make use of it more often.”
Sebastian laughed, and they watched as the castle rolled into view.

*~*~*

“Mother! It really happened! I am really going to go live with the Prince in his castle! Can you believe it?” Druzilla chattered excitedly, as she flopped down on her bed, watching her mother who was busy collecting the girl's clothes with a large smile on her face.
“I am so happy for you, my love.” Christell turned to look at her, folding up one of her shirts as she did so. After placing it on the bed, she pulled her daughter in for a hug.
“Don't hesistate to start packing your things as well!” Druzilla said. “I'll get you the grandest suite in the whole castle! I'll arrange it all right after my honeymoon!”
At that point, Anastasia walked into the room, with a sour face. Of course she was happy for her sister, but it wasn't her who got to marry the prince, was it?...But she was still happy! She'd get to live in the castle too! And she was more one for a grander romance anyway. She'd always imagined something a bit more...well, romantic! Tricking the prince into marrying you wasn't what she had in mind.. She was thinking more of a..sweep you of your feet, us against the world thing. Yes. That's it. It'd all probably happen any day now. And then she'd have an even bigger castle! Yes, much bigger.
Thinking these thoughts, a sly smile appeared on her face, and she gave her sister a hug as well.

*~*~*

While everyone was off in their cheerful dazes, Cinderella swept the ashes away from the fireplace. Someone still had to do the chores..
But a sad sorrow was in her heart. Now she would never get to be with the prince. Her love. She'd been tricked out of it, and now she could never be happy again. The world was lost to her.
Tagasi üles Go down
WorldIsYours
Juubilar
WorldIsYours

Female Postituste arv : 150

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime31/5/2010, 21:14

Kurb. Aga hea:)
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime31/5/2010, 21:26

Aitäh :3
Tagasi üles Go down
Külaline
Külaline

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 23:21

Nukker, ja väga hea... Just midagi sellist, mis mulle tihti meeldib.

Kas sa võiksid mulle palun selle lehe aadressi anda? =)
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 23:42

Aitäh :3

Ee.. anna mulle minut.. mul on 'bookmarke' liiiiga palju Razz Mul läheb vähemalt kümme sekundit et üldse kõige lõpu jõuda..

Näe Very Happy

http://www.creativewritingprompts.com/#
Tagasi üles Go down
Külaline
Külaline

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 23:45

Suur aitäh. *ründab kirjutamisprogrammi*
Tagasi üles Go down
NamNami
Juubilar
NamNami

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 23:49

Hehe..lõbutse hästi Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)   A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu) Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

A Different Love (Tuhkatriinu)
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1