6 posters
Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AutorTeade
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

Female Postituste arv : 5899

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 21:17

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Thorn+queen

Nimi:
Thorn Queen

Autor: Richelle Mead

Kuupäev: 20.11.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 480

Sisu: Eugenie Markham is a shaman for hire, paid to bind and banish creatures from the Otherworld. But after her last battle, she's also become queen of the Thorn Land. It's hardly an envious life, not with her kingdom in tatters, her love life in chaos, and Eugenie eager to avoid the prophecy about her firstborn destroying mankind. And now young girls are disappearing from the Otherworld, and no one--except Eugenie--seems willing to find out why.

Eugenie has spilled plenty of fey blood in her time, but this enemy is shrewd, subtle, and nursing a very personal grudge. And the men in her life aren't making things any easier. Her boyfriend Kiyo is preoccupied with his pregnant ex, and sexy fey king Dorian always poses a dangerous distraction. With or without their help, Eugenie must venture deep into the Otherworld and trust in an unpredictable power she can barely control. Reluctant queen or not, Eugenie has sworn to do her duty--even if it means facing the darkest--and deadliest--side of her nature...

Katkendid: My housemate, Tim Warkoski, stuck his head into the kitchen. He wore a T-shirt with silhouettes of Native Americans that said Homeland Security: Fighting Terrorism since 1492.

“You must be Trisha.”
“I prefer to be called Ladyxmara72,” she said. “Because really, we’re all just anonymous faces in this society, as far as the government is concerned. Plus, Ladyxmara72 is one of my World of Warcraft character names. Ironic that a virtual society like that can be more honest and egalitarian than our own. Or maybe…” She paused dramatically. “It’s not so ironic.”
Wil stared at her adoringly. Beside me, Kiyo made some sort of strangled noise.

“How’d you guys meet?” Thorn Queen – Dark Swan 02 Page 40 of 241
“On a forum. We were both in this thread and kept arguing about whether there was a government connection between the overdoses of Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledger, and then we—”
“Okay,” I said, grimacing. “That’s enough. Really.”

“There are others like them, other criminals, who serve a term doing labor as punishment for their deeds.”
“Like digging your aque…whatever,” said Rurik.

“The hulking imbecile who commands my mistress’s guards has requested her presence,” said Volusian.
“Do you mean Rurik?”
“Yes, unless my mistress has appointed another hulking imbecile to command her guards.”

“Volusian,” I said. “I have an errand for you. I’ll watch Jasmine while you’re gone.”
Volusian walked forward, passing through the bars and coming to stand in front of me. “No doubt my mistress has a more urgent task.”
“Moderately. I want you to go back to Tucson and bring me the bottle of tequila I keep in my liquor cabinet. And don’t scare Tim.”
Volusian remained motionless in that way of his. “My mistress grows increasingly creative in her ways to torment me.”
“I thought you’d appreciate it.”
“Only in so much as it inspires me to equally creative means to rip you apart when I am able to break free of these bonds and finally destroy you.”

“Has Kiyo called or stopped by?”
“Nope. But one of his cats threw up on the living-room floor.”
“That’s not quite the same.”

Arvamus: Endiselt on mõnus lugeda meelelahutuslikku asja, millel on ka sügavam moraal_ sõprus, lojaalsus, õiglus ja õigus jne. Põnev... ja samas ka mõtlemapanev lugu.
Nt ma ei teagi nüüd, kumb õigem on... kas Kiyo või Doriani filosoofia...

Hinne: 10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 21:20

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 211

Nimi:
Sürrealistid

Autor: Andrus Kivirähk

Kuupäev: 28.11.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 83

Sisu: Näidendi tegevus toimub kaasajal. Tegelased on eesti inimesed – kunstnikud, näitlejad, kirjanikud, ärimehed, poliitikud, kelnerid, kriitikud ja muud. Sõjast tagasitulnud kaks meest algatavad liikumise, et muuta kogu olemasolevat kultuurilist ja ühiskondlikku mustrit. Lootustandev algus kisub aga päris pööraseks. On kokkusaamisi ja lahkuminekuid, pettumusi ja säravat rõõmu. Isiklik elu ja avalik elu pööravad lootusetult sassi, millest sünnibki syrreaalne kude. Ja kogu lugu hakkab meenutama midagi tuttavat, midagi ammuolnut, mida enam ei mäleta. Mida siis?

Näidend põhineb autentsete sürrealistide elulugudel: Dali, Breton, Duschamp, Tzara, Bunuel jt. Alusmaterjaliga on vabalt ümber käidud. Enesele teadmata kujuneb meie kaasaegsete kangelaste elu äravahetamiseni sarnaseks juba olnud eludega. Aga kirg, soov ja lootus maailma paremini mõista ja seda paremaks muuta jääb. See ehk ongi kõige olulisem ja syrreaalsem.

Arvamus: .... Very Happy

Hinne: 6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 21:22

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 533ac497023e0f660307e0cf4dfb273d

Nimi:
Vanamehed seitsmendalt. Jalutuskäik vikerkaarel

Autor: Andrus Kivirähk

Kuupäev: 29.11.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 96

Sisu: Kaks näidendit.

Arvamus_
Vanamehed seitsmendalt oli hea, kuid eks päris elava asjana etem - see nii väga tekstina naerma ei ajanud. See vikerkaare teema lost me.
Muidu täitsa lavale pandavad. :)

Hinne:
6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 21:27

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 9781444715989-crop-325x325

Nimi: Water for Elephants

Autor: Sara Gruen

Kuupäev: 29.11.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 418

Sisu: As a young man, Jacob Jankowski was tossed by fate onto a rickety train that was home to the Benzini Brothers Most Spectacular Show on Earth. It was the early part of the great Depression, and for Jacob, now ninety, the circus world he remembers was both his salvation and a living hell. A veterinary student just shy of a degree, he was put in charge of caring for the circus menagerie. It was there that he met Marlena, the beautiful equestrian star married to August, the charismatic but twisted animal trainer. And he met Rosie, an untrainable elephant who was the great gray hope for this third-rate traveling show. The bond that grew among this unlikely trio was one of love and trust, and, ultimately, it was their only hope for survival.

Katkendid:

With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept it does not.”

Dear God. Not only am I unemployed and homeless, but I also have a pregnant woman, bereaved dog, elephant, and eleven horses to take care of.

“I open the orangutan's door and set a pan of fruits, vegetables, and nuts on the floor. As I close it, her long arm reaches through the bars. She points at an orange in another pan.
'That? You want that?'
She continues to point, blinking at me with close-set eyes. Her features are concave, her face a wide platter fringed with red hair. She's the most outrageous and beautiful thing I've ever seen.
'Here,' I say, handing her the orange. 'You can have it.'
She takes it and sets it on the floor. Then she reaches out again. After several seconds of serious misgivings, I hold out my hand. She wraps her long fingers around it, then lets go. She sits on her haunches and peels her orange.
I stare in amazement. She was thanking me.”

Arvamus: See pold oh wow kui hea! raamat, kuid see oli väga hea (ja kurb). Meeldis see ausus, millega nende vanurite elu kirjeldati.

Hinne: 9/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 21:32

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 ClockworkAngel_CassandraClare

Nimi:
Clockwork Angel

Autor: Cassandra Clare

Kuupäev: 07.12.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 476

Sisu: Magic is dangerous--but love is more dangerous still.

When sixteen-year-old Tessa Gray crosses the ocean to find her brother, her destination is England, the time is the reign of Queen Victoria, and something terrifying is waiting for her in London's Downworld, where vampires, warlocks and other supernatural folk stalk the gaslit streets. Only the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the world of demons, keep order amidst the chaos.

Kidnapped by the mysterious Dark Sisters, members of a secret organization called The Pandemonium Club, Tessa soon learns that she herself is a Downworlder with a rare ability: the power to transform, at will, into another person. What's more, the Magister, the shadowy figure who runs the Club, will stop at nothing to claim Tessa's power for his own.

Friendless and hunted, Tessa takes refuge with the Shadowhunters of the London Institute, who swear to find her brother if she will use her power to help them. She soon finds herself fascinated by--and torn between--two best friends: James, whose fragile beauty hides a deadly secret, and blue-eyed Will, whose caustic wit and volatile moods keep everyone in his life at arm's length...everyone, that is, but Tessa. As their search draws them deep into the heart of an arcane plot that threatens to destroy the Shadowhunters, Tessa realizes that she may need to choose between saving her brother and helping her new friends save the world...and that love may be the most dangerous magic of all.

Katkendid:

“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”

“You know," Gabriel said, "there was a time I thought we could be friends, Will."
"There was a time I thought I was a ferret," Will said, "but that turned out to be the opium haze. Did you know it had that effect? Because I didn't.”

“Well, she's not responding to my advances," he observed more brightly than he felt, "so she must be dead."
"Or she's a woman of good taste and sense.”

“There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.”

“Will rolled up his sleeves. "We'll probably have to knock down the door--"
"Or," said Jem, reaching out and giving the knob a twist, "not."
The door swung open onto a rectangle of darkness.
"Now, that's simply laziness," said Will.”

“Drowning yourself won't help, she told herself sternly. Now, drowning Will, on the other hand...”

“Let me give you a piece of advice. The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrong. Not even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs.”

Arvamus: Mulle meeldib, et need raamatud nagu... räägivad minuga. Fantaasia, aga need suhted ja kõik see on nii reaalsed.

Hinne:
10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:26

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Show?image_id=1179

Nimi:
Palavik

Autor: Maggie Stiefvater

Kuupäev: 12.12.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 400

Sisu:
Sam ja Grace on lõpuks koos, kuid peavad kokkujäämise nimel võitlema. Samile tähendab see silmitsi seismist oma hundiminevikuga, Grace’ile aga leppimist üha ebakindlama tulevikuga.

Nende maailma on lisandunud uus hunt – Cole, kes oma valusa ja ohtliku mineviku pärast näibki eelistavat hundi elu inimese omale. Nii Sami, Grace’i kui ka Cole’i jaoks on elu lakkamatu võitlus kahe jõu – hundi ja inimese – vahel. Neid seob vastastikune armastus, kuid kas sellest piisab?

Katkend:

Üritasin naeratada. "Tere. Anna andeks, et ma paljas olen."
"Rõõm kuulda. Minu nimi on Isabel. Mida sa mu kodus teed?"
Sellele küsimusele ei olnud sobivat vastust.

Arvamus:
Ükskõik milline romantik ma ka pole, mulle meeldis, et Sam Grace'ile järgneda ei soovinud ja et ta seda endale ka tunnistas.

Hinne:
7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:29

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Richelle%2BMead%2B-%2BIron%2BCrowned

Nimi:
Iron Crowned

Kuupäev: 14.12.2011

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu:
Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham is the best at banishing entities trespassing in the mortal realm. But as the Thorn Land’s queen, she’s fast running out of ways to end the brutal war devastating her kingdom. Her only hope: the Iron Crown, a legendary object even the most powerful gentry fear…

Who Eugenie can trust is the hardest part. Fairy king Dorian has his own agenda for aiding her search. And Kiyo, her shape-shifter ex-boyfriend, has every reason to betray her along the way. To control the Crown’s ever-consuming powers, Eugenie will have to confront an unimaginable temptation--one that will put her soul and the fate of two worlds in mortal peril…

Arvamus:
Kuulatud. Nii kahju, et ma sellele praegu ühtegi ägedat tsitaati ei leidnud. Aga minu arust oli see raamat lihtsalt ÜLIHEA.
Alustades sisust ja sellest, mida Eugenie (olen ma maininud, et see nimi mulle üldse ei istu?) otsustama peab ja missugused dilemmad ja suhted seal on, lõpetades selle üliladusa kirjutamisega.:)

Hinne: 10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:40

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Img-thing?

Nimi:
Clockwork Prince

Autor:
Cassandra Clare

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: In the magical underworld of Victorian London, Tessa Gray has at last found safety with the Shadowhunters. But that safety proves fleeting when rogue forces in the Clave plot to see her protector, Charlotte, replaced as head of the Institute. If Charlotte loses her position, Tessa will be out on the street and easy prey for the mysterious Magister, who wants to use Tessa's powers for his own dark ends.

With the help of the handsome, self-destructive Will and the fiercely devoted Jem, Tessa discovers that the Magister's war on the Shadowhunters is deeply personal. He blames them for a long-ago tragedy that shattered his life. To unravel the secrets of the past, the trio journeys from mist-shrouded Yorkshire to a manor house that holds untold horrors, from the slums of London to an enchanted ballroom where Tessa discovers that the truth of her parentage is more sinister than she had imagined. When they encounter a clockwork demon bearing a warning for Will, they realize that the Magister himself knows their every move and that one of their own has betrayed them.

Tessa finds her heart drawn more and more to Jem, though her longing for Will, despite his dark moods, continues to unsettle her. But something is changing in Will; the wall he has built around himself is crumbling. Could finding the Magister free Will from his secrets and give Tessa the answers about who she is and what she was born to do?

As their dangerous search for the Magister and the truth leads the friends into peril, Tessa learns that when love and lies are mixed, they can corrupt even the purest heart.

Katkendid:

“If I might make a suggestion,” said Will. “About twenty paces behind us, in the Council room, is Benedict. If you’d like to go back in there and try kicking him, I recommend aiming upward and a bit to the left—”

Her name rang in Will's mind like the chime of a bell; he wondered if any other name on earth had such an inescapable resonance to it. She couldn't have been named something awful, could she, like Mildred. He couldn't imagine lying awake at night, staring up at the ceiling while invisible voices whispered 'Mildred' in his ears. But Tessa-

He cocked his head to the side. "Did he die well?"
"He died screaming." Charlotte's bluntness startled Tessa.
"What a beautiful thing to hear.”

“Well, it seems a bit silly, looking there,” said Will. “It’s not like Mortmain’s going to lodge a complaint against the Shadow-hunters through official channels. ‘Very upset Shadowhunters refused to all die when I wanted them to. Demand recompense. Please mail cheque to A. Mortmain, 18 Kensington Road—”

Arvamus:
Issand kui lollid armunud inimesed olla võivad. Very Happy
Aga kihlatud? Whoa. D
Tahtsin seda raamatut rohkem armastada... kohe palju rohkem...

Hinne:
7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:44

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX5uuyWD7w8lHn7HVssCZh5xOb8VoNqyAul1i2WZgx5HpGQE-Pv4VyIbKTkA

Nimi:
Night Star

Autor: Alyson Noel

Kuupäev: 25.12.2011

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: After fighting for centuries to be together, Ever and Damen’s future hinges on one final showdown that will leave readers gasping for breath. Don’t miss this explosive new installment of the #1 bestselling series that’s enchanted millions across the world!

Haven still blames Ever for the death of her boyfriend Roman, no matter how hard Ever’s tried to convince her it was an accident. Now she’s determined to take Ever down…and destroy Damen and Jude along the way. Her first step is to tear Ever and Damen apart—and she has just the ammunition to do it.

Hidden in one of Ever’s past lives is a terrible secret about Damen—a secret that illuminates new facts about her relationship with Jude, but that’s so dark and brutal it might be enough to drive her and Damen apart once and for all. As Ever faces her greatest fears about the guy she wants to spend eternity with, she’s thrust into a deadly clash with Haven that could destroy them all.

Now it’ll take everything she’s got—and bring out powers she never knew she had—to face down her most formidable enemy. But in order to win, she must first ask herself: is her own survival worth dooming Haven to an eternity of darkness in the Shadowland? And will learning the truth about Damen’s past hold the key to their future?

Arvamus: Issand halasta! Nagu... reaalselt. Ma hakkan vist selliste asjade jaoks liiga vanaks jääma. See on lihtsalt sõnulseletamatult cheesy ja lapsik ja no srsly, vaesed väikesed tüdrukud, kes seda loevad! Ma tean, et on palju selliseid raamatuseeriaid ja eks nendes kõigis on väga ebatervislikke armastussuhteid, kuid gosh...
Halleluuja kui nad järgmises raamatus seksida saavad.
(Ja ma lähen võiduka lõpuni, et näha, mis ja kuidas saab.)

Hinne: 4/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:46

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Everlasting

Nimi:
Everlasting

Autor:
Alyson Noel

Lehekülgede arv: 336

Sisu:
Their epic love story has captured the hearts of millions and enchanted readers across the world. In this beautiful finale, their journey draws to a spectacular conclusion—where all will be revealed.

Their darkest enemies now defeated, Damen and Ever are free to embark upon their final quest—to free Damen from the poison lingering in his body. If they can just find the antidote, they’ll finally be able to feel each other’s touch—and experience the passionate night they’ve been longing for. But their fight to be together will lead them into the most formidable terrain yet…into the dark heart of Summerland.

Here in a land of scorched earth and endless rain, Ever and Damen will discover their relationship’s hidden origins, expose a secret history they never imagined…and come face to face with the true reason fate keeps tearing them apart. Only then, when the final mystery is unraveled and the last secret revealed, Ever and Damen’s future will hinge on one ultimate decision that will put everything at stake….even eternity.

Arvamus:
JEEEEE! Nad said seksida! *tibutants*
Not the sarcasm.
Armastus võtab inimestelt ka viimase arunatukese.
Iseenesest tore, ilus sõnum, aga... aidea.

Hinne: 4/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:49

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Series_of_Unfortunate_Events_12_The_Penultimate_Peril_Lemony_Snicket_unabridged_compact_discs

Nimi:
The Penultimate Peril

Autor: Lemony Snicket

Lehekülgede arv: 353

Sisu: Lemony Snicket returns with the last book before the last book of his bestselling Series of Unfortunate Events. Scream and run away before the secrets of the series are revealed!

Very little is known about Lemony Snicket and A Series of Unfortunate Events. What we do know is contained in the following brief list:

-The books have inexplicably sold millions and millions of copies worldwide.
-People in more than 40 countries are consumed by consuming Snicket.
-The movie was as sad as the books, if not more so.
-Like unrefrigerated butter and fungus, the popularity of these books keeps spreading.

Even less is known about book the twelfth in this alarming phenomenon. What we do know is contained in the following brief list:

In this book, things only get worse:

-Count Olaf is still evil
-The Baudelaire orphans do not win a contest.
-The title begins with the word, 'The'
-Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

Katkend: A great man once said that right temporarily defeated is stronger than evil triumphant.

Arvamus: Kahju, et mul umbes kümme raamatut aega läks mõistmaks, et see sari ei ole pask ja et selle taga on palju rohkem mõtet kui paljude teiste asjade taga.
Õpetlik.:)

Hine: 8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:52

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 103072638

Nimi:
The End

Autor: Lemony Snicket

Lehekülgede arv: 324

Sisu: Dear Reader,

You are presumably looking at the back of this book, or the end of The End. The end of The End is the best place to begin The End, because if you read The End from the beginning of the beginning of The End to the end of the end of The End, you will arrive at the end of the end of your rope.

This book is the last in A Series of Unfortunate Events, and even if you braved the previous twelve volumes, you probably can't stand such unpleasantries as a fearsome storm, a suspicious beverage, a herd of wild sheep, an enormous bird cage, and a truly haunting secret about the Baudelaire parents.

It has been my solemn occupation to complete the history of the Baudelaire orphans, and at last I am finished. You likely have some other occupation, so if I were you I would drop this book at once, so The End does not finish you.

With all due respect,

Lemony Snicket

Katkend:
This is not to say of course, that the Baudelaire orphans dies that day. They were far too busy.

Arvamus: Ei ole kurb, et lõppes, aga... whoa (kergendus-whoa, mitte ülistus-whoa). Very Happy

Hinne: 8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 16:58

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Triumfikaar

Nimi:
Triumfikaar

Autor: E. M. Remarque

Kuupäev: 26.12.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 414

Sisu: Teise maailmasõja ajal Saksamaalt Pariisi põgenenud kirurg Ravic leiab seal uue elu ja armastuse. Kui selgub, et linna on saabunud ka teda kunagi julmalt piinanud Gestapo ohvitser, otsustab ta mehe tappa.

Remarque'i tippteoses arenevad okupeeritud Pariisis ühe inimese ümber nii kirglik armulugu kui külmavereline kättemaksuplaan, romaani liikumapanevaks jõuks on aga siiski autorile omane ja tema loomingut läbiv humanism.

Katkend:

Õde silus oma kleiti. "Miss Hegström kinkis mulle grammofoni," ütles ta. "See on Ameerika oma. Meil Pariisis neid müügil ei ole. Mitte kusagil. See siin on nüüd ainuke. Ma proovisin teda korraks. Ta mängib viis plaati järjest. Automaatselt." Õde säras uhkusest. "See on vähemalt kolm tuhat franki väärt. Ja kõik need plaadid takkapihta. Viiskümmend kuus tükki. Pealegi on veel raadio sees. See on alles õnn."

Arvamus: Ma... tunnen end sellest raamatust mõeldes soojalt. Selline mõnus reaalne ja inimlik teos. Pani mõtlema: miks Joan selliseks muutus, kas see oli temas olemas, olid Ravic ja tema teod katalüsaator? Mulle meeldis see armastus, aga see mõistus. Meeldis, et Ravic oli kergendunud, mitte õudunud, kui Haake surnud oli. Mulle meeldis lugeda teiste tolle aja inimeste eludest. Raskustest, nende ellusuhtumisest... KÕIGEST!

Hinne:
10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 17:10

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Jrjest010909_123

Nimi:
Eragon

Autor: Christopher Paolini

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Kui Eragon leiab metsast sileda sinise kivi, peab ta seda vaese talupoisi õnnelikuks avastuseks: võib-olla saab selle eest perele talveks liha varuda. Ent kui kivist koorub ilus, safiirsinine lohepoeg, mõistab Eragon peagi, et on komistanud pärandi otsa, mis on peaaegu niisama vana kui Impeerium ise.
Üleöö võtab tema lihtne elu onu Garrow´ talus pöörde ja ta leiab end hukatuslikust uuest maailmast, täis saatusekäike, võlukunsti ja võimu. Juhiks vaid iidne mõõk ja vana jutuvestja Bromi nõuanded, peavad Eragon ja noor lohe Saphira pääsema eemale ohtlikest väljadest ja tumedatest vaenlastest Impeeriumis, mida valitseva kuninga kurjusel pole piire. Kas Eragon suudab astuda legendaarsete Loheratsanike jälgedes? Impeeriumi saatus võib olla tema kätes...

Katkend: Kui sa ei suuda oma vaenlasi mõista, kuidas loodad sa neist siis jagu saada?

Arvamus:
Hea raamat oli. Kerge, natukene lapselik, kuid selles oli palju tarkusi. Ja see raamat on mind poole neljani hommikul üleval hoidnud, nii et... Very Happy
Oli seda aega väärt lõpuks...
Ainult et Sille... 7 aastat? Seriously??

Hinne: 9/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 17:14

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 9781420111804

Nimi:
Shadow Heir

Kuupäev: 28.12.2011

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: #1 New York Times bestselling author Richelle Mead returns to the Otherworld, a mystic land inextricably linked to our own--and balanced precariously on one woman's desperate courage...

Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham strives to keep the mortal realm safe from trespassing entities. But as the Thorn Land's prophecy-haunted queen, there's no refuge for her and her soon-to-be-born-children when a mysterious blight begins to devastate the Otherworld...

The spell-driven source of the blight isn't the only challenge to Eugenie's instincts. Fairy king Dorian is sacrificing everything to help, but Eugenie can't trust the synergy drawing them back together. The uneasy truce between her and her shape shifter ex-lover Kiyo is endangered by secrets he can't--or won't--reveal. And as a formidable force rises to also threaten the human world, Eugenie must use her own cursed fate as a weapon--and risk the ultimate sacrifice..

Katkendid:

“Easy enough to talk healthy now,” said Roland. “But childbirth’s an entirely different matter. You’ll want our doctors then. You don’t know what can happen.”“Given birth to lots of children, have you?” asked Dorian.

Rurik walked over to my side, sword in hand. “My lord Oak King is undoubtedly confused by the politics of diplomacy, Your Majesty,” he told me. “Allow me to rectify things by dispatching this miserable creature from the world so that he no longer troubles you and we can be on our way. Decapitation would probably be the most efficient method.”

“Everything’s fine,” I said, with a tight smile. “Kiyo was just giving me his latest explanation about how my son is a terror to be feared.”Dorian scoffed. “Little Thundro? A terror? Hardly, unless perhaps we’re discussing diapers.”

“You are still in possession of your magic.”“If I use it, there’s a good chance they’ll kill off my friends before I can actually accomplish anything.”Volusian said nothing but gave me a look that clearly stated he didn’t see what the problem was.

Arvamus:
Ma olen nii pettunud selles raamatus! Esimesed 3 olid niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii head. Ja siis siin odavad plot-twistid ning Ivy ja Isaac ei kasva üles normaalsetena või vähemalt ei ole Eug nende jaoks mingi emafiguur. Ja mõelda, et Mead ise sai just lapse...
Värviliased tegelased muidugi tapetakse. Kuigi ma ei nutnud, oli Volusiani kadumine üks suur nähh!
Üldiselt... prsh.

Hinne:
6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/12/2011, 17:20

2011 numbrites:
Raamatuid loetud: 88;
Lehekülgi: 34018.
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 6, lehekülgi kokku 6Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6