6 posters
Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutorTeade
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

Female Postituste arv : 5899

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/2/2011, 10:51

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Succubus-heat-199x300

Nimi:
Succubus Heat

Autor: Richelle Mead

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv: 512

Sisu:
Georgina Kincaid has been a bad, bad succubus...

...which should be a good thing. But lately, thanks to her foul mood over breaking up with bestselling writer Seth Mortensen, she’s been so wicked that Seattle’s über-demon Jerome, decides to “outsource” Georgina to a rival—and have her spy for him in the process.

Being exiled to the frozen north—okay, Vancouver—and leaving Seth in the cozy clutches of his new girlfriend is unpleasant enough. Then Jerome is kidnapped, and all immortals under his control mysteriously lose their powers. One bright spot: with her life-sucking ability gone, there’s nothing to keep Georgina from getting down and dirty with Seth—nothing apart from his girlfriend that is. Now, as the supernatural population starts turning on itself, a newly mortal Georgina must rescue her boss and figure out who’s been playing them—or all hell will break loose…

Katkendid: “Memories.” Roman shook his head. “How the hell can someone who fucks random men for a living be such a romantic idiot?”

“You would have done the same thing,” she told Jerome.
I couldn’t see Jerome’s face when he spoke. “I wouldn’t have got caught. You did. You failed.”

“Wow,” said Roman, clearly delighted. “Your ex-boyfriend helped save your current boyfriend and then stole your car."

Roman, lying on the couch as usual, also studied us.
He looked at the cat, taking in her orange and brown patched coat. Then, he looked up and met my eyes. I’m not sure what he saw, but it made him smile.
“Let me guess. That’s a tortie.”
“Yes,” I agreed. “This is a tortie.”

Arvamus: Täitsa lõpp, kuidas ma seda asja armastan. Very Happy Ja see viimane lõik (tortie kohta) raamatus tegi selle niiiiii heaks. Ütlemata heaks. Very Happy

Hinne:
10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/2/2011, 10:56

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Todejaoigusi-1964

Nimi:
Tõde ja õigus I

Autor: A. H. Tammsaare

Kuupäev: 10.02.11

Lehekülgede arv: 554

Sisu: «Seal ta ongi, see Vargamäe», lausus mees ja näitas käega üle soo järgmise väljamäe poole, kus lömitas rühm madalaid hooneid. «Meie hooned paistavad, teiste omad seisavad mäe taga orus, sest siis rahva suus Mäe ja Oru, mõisakirjas aga Eespere ja Tagapere. Paremat kätt see männitukk seal kõrgel mäe otsas on meie oma: igavesed vanad jändrikud teised, mõned poolkuivad juba.»
Niipalju tegi mees juttu, siis logises vanker endiselt tummas vaikuses.
Naine silmitses ümbrust: siin mägi, seal mägi, kaugemal kolmas, pahemat kätt neljas, paremat viies ja nende taga kuues, seitsmes ning veel rohkemgi. Mägedel põllud ja hooned, mägede ümber, nende vahel aina soo, tükati raba, kaetud kidura võserikuga.

Katkend:

Nuttes pakkis Miina oma asju ja nuttes jättis ta jumalaga. Seda nähes küsis Indrek õdedelt:
"Miks siis Miina ära läheb, kui ta nutab?"
"Isa ajab," vastas Maret saladuslikult.
"Miks?" küsis poiss.
"Miinal tuleb varsti laps, sellepärast," vastas Maret.
"Emal on ju ka titt, miks isa teda ära ei ajanud?"

Arvamus: Üllatavalt hea oli. Very Happy Mulle passivad sedasorti raamatud. Very Happy

Hinne: 8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/2/2011, 10:59

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Succubus+shadows

Nimi:
Succubus Shadows

Kuupäev: 15.02.11

Lehekülgede arv: 356

Sisu:
Georgina Kincaid has formidable powers. Immortality, seduction, shape-shifting into any human form she desires, walking in heels that would cripple mere mortals—all child’s play to a succubus like her.

Helping to plan her ex-boyfriend’s wedding is a different story. Georgina isn’t sure which is worse—that Seth is marrying another woman, or that Georgina has to run all over Seattle trying on bridesmaid dresses. Still, there are distractions. Georgina’s roommate, Roman, is cluttering her apartment with sexual tension. Then there’s Simone, the new succubus in town, who’s intent on corrupting Seth.

But the real danger lies in the mysterious force that’s visiting her thoughts, trying to draw her into a dark, otherworldly realm. Sooner or later, Georgina knows she’ll be too weak to resist. And when that happens, she’ll discover who she can trust, who she can’t—and that Hell is far from the worst place to spend eternity…

Katkend:

“And we both know it’d be stupid for you to send me right there and right back. Asking for a few days makes it worthwhile or else it’s a shitty favor.”
“Debatable,” Jerome replied.
“It could be worse,” said Carter. “She didn’t ask for world peace or anything.”

Arvamus: Teate, mina oleksin Maddie asemel olnud: "Oh, Georgie! Miks sa enne mulle ei öelnud, et te Sethiga paar olite? Ja kuidas ma veel seda suhet sulle nina alla hõõrusin ja sina pidid sellega toime tulema! Oh sa vaesekene!"
Aga mulle meeldis see raamat vist enim isegi. Ainult et Georgina oleks võinud kauem pärast tagasitulemist juhtunuga maadelda. Very Happy

Hinne: 10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/2/2011, 16:32

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Nevermore-198x300

Nimi:
Nevermore

Autor: Kelly Creagh

Kuupäev: 16.02.11

Lehekülgede arv: 543

Sisu: And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting

On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,

And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor

Shall be lifted - nevermore!

--from "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe

Cheerleader Isobel Lanley is horrified when she is paired with Varen Nethers for an English project, which is due—so unfair—on the day of the rival game.

Cold and aloof, sardonic and sharp-tongued, Varen makes it clear he’d rather not have anything to do with her either. But when Isobel discovers strange writing in his journal, she can’t help but give this enigmatic boy with the piercing eyes another look.

Soon, Isobel finds herself making excuses to be with Varen. Steadily pulled away from her friends and her possessive boyfriend, Isobel ventures deeper and deeper into the dream world Varen has created through the pages of his notebook, a realm where the terrifying stories of Edgar Allan Poe come to life.

As her world begins to unravel around her, Isobel discovers that dreams, like words, hold more power than she ever imagined, and that the most frightening realities are those of the mind.

Now she must find a way to reach Varen before he is consumed by the shadows of his own nightmares.

His life depends on it.

Katkendid:

“This may be none of my business,” she heard Danny say from behind, “but can I ask why you’re
risking life, liberty, and limb to sneak out?”

“Just because I live in the sunlight, enjoy being blond, and wear a cheerleading uniform, that doesn’t mean I’m stupid. I’m so sick of that.”
“Just because I wear black and keep a private journal, that doesn’t mean I’m going to blow up the school. Or terrorize mindless cheerleaders, for that matter.”

“Why do you like Poe so much?” she found herself asking.
He shrugged. “Why do you like screaming and jumping around so much?”

Arvamus: Oh jeebus, kes sa oled seal kuskil! Ma tänan sind raamatu eest (noorte ja fantaasia vallast), mille peategelased pole vampiirid või surematud või mingit muud moodi supernaturalid!
Jumala hea raamat oli... kuni action pihta hakkas. -.- Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
Audrey
Queen B ehk ADMIN
Audrey

Female Postituste arv : 9504

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/2/2011, 16:39

Ma lihtsalt ei saa märkimata jätta, et seda koledat pilti arvuti isegi ei taha mulle näidata Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/2/2011, 16:47

Sa ainult võidad sellest. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mina näen seda iga kord kui selle lehe lahti võtan. Very Happy
EDIT: Enam mitte! Uus leht! Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 22:04

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 My%2Bsoul%2Bto%2Bsave

Nimi:
My Soul to Save

Autor: Rachel Vincent

Kuupäev: 17.02.11

Lehekülgede arv: 362

Sisu:
When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.

So when teen pop star Eden croaks onstage and Kaylee doesn't wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can't cry for someone who has no soul.

The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad's ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend's loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld—a consequence they can't possibly understand.

Kaylee can't let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk….

Katkendid:

And Kaylee was singing her soul song."
"That wasn't singing." Regan's nose wrinkled like she smelled something awful. "That was a vocal slaughter."

I'm grounded for a week."
Tod frowned. "But you're still coming after school tomorrow, right?"
I cocked my head at him, eyes narrowed in mock confusion. "What part of 'grounded' don't you understand?"
"The part where it gets in the way of my plans."

His pouty grin deepened into something almost predatory, like the Tod I'd first met two months earlier. "Oh, I'm dangerous…."
"Tod…" I warned, as Nash punched his brother in the arm, hard enough to actually hurt.
"Just not to you," the reaper finished, shrugging at Emma. "I see you all the time, but you've never seen me, because Kaylee said if I got too close to you, I'd suffer eternity without my balls."

The reaper leaned closer to Emma and spoke in a stage whisper. "She's not as scary as she thinks she is, but I respect her intent."

Arvamus: Oeh. Hea raamat. :)
Kuidagi... selle tunde jättis sisse. Selles lõpus oli midagi... õpetlikku vahelduseks. Midagi sügavamõttelisemalt kui ooooooooohh, we aaaa sooooo meeeeeant to beeeeah togetaaaaaah.

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/2/2011, 22:37

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 SS3MySoulToKeep-UK

Nimi:
My Soul to Keep

Kuupäev: 19.02.11

Lehekülgede arv: 368

Sisu: WHEN KAYLEE CAVANAUGH SCREAMS, SOMEONE DIES
AND KAYLEE IS ABOUT TO SCREAM HER HEAD OFF...

Kaylee has one addiction: her very hot, very popular boyfriend, Nash. A banshee like Kaylee, Nash understands her like no one else. Nothing can come between them.

Until something does.

Demon’s breath. No, not the toothpaste-challenged kind. The Netherworld kind. The kind that really can kill you. Somehow, the super-addictive substance has made its way to the human world. But how? Kaylee and Nash have to cut off the source and protect their friends—one of whom is already hooked.

And when the epidemic hits too close to home, Kaylee will have to risk everything to save those she loves.

Katkendid:

My breath hitched as I tried not to inhale, and my pulse pounded in my head. I wasn't sure exactly where my jugular ran through my neck, but I was pretty sure accuracy wasn't as important as enthusiasm in the art of throat slashing.

“Damn it, Tod!” He glared in the reaper's general direction.
“Do not sneak up on me in my own house—I don't care how dead you are! Show yourself or get out.”

“Who are you, and what the hell are you doing in my best friend?”

Alec's sigh slipped through Emma's lips. “I would gladly use another body—preferably one without breasts…” My best friend glanced down at her own chest as if she didn't know what to do with such generous curves.

“Someday, someplace, karma s waiting to kick your teeth in, Tod.”
“I'm dead.” He made a sweeping gesture to encompass his entire body—which death had not damaged in the least. “My teeth have already been kicked in.”

“No, you shouldn't. Don't you want to feel things in your own body?”
Emma shrugged. “Well, one without breasts would be nice. These things get in the way every time I move my arms.”

Arvamus:
Okei. See raamat oli... hea. xD Kuigi kaldus tüüpilisuse poole. Very Happy Aga tooli äärel hoidis lõpuni. :)

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/2/2011, 15:09

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 10363749

Nimi:
My Soul to Steal

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv: 368

Sisu:
YOU WANT MY SOUL AND MY BOYFRIEND?

Trying to work things out with Nash—her maybe boyfriend—is hard enough for Kaylee Cavanaugh. She can’t just pretend nothing happened. But “complicated” doesn’t even begin to describe their relationship when his ex-girlfriend transfers to their school, determined to take Nash back.

See, Sabine isn’t just an ordinary girl. She’s a mara, the living personification of a nightmare. She can read people’s fears—and craft them into nightmares while her victims sleep. Feeding from human fear is how she survives.

And Sabine isn’t above scaring Kaylee and the entire school to death to get whatever—and whoever—she wants.

Katkendid:

“Too late for what?” Emma asked, but I could tell from the lack of a reaction from either Nash or Sabine that Em and I were currently the only ones who could see Tod. Selective corporeality was one of several really cool reaper abilities, and now that Emma knew about him, Tod rarely appeared to me alone. For which I was more than grateful—Em was one less person who thought I went around talking to myself when I was really talking to the reaper.
“To warn you,” Tod continued. “About Sabine.”
“She comes with a warning label?” Em whispered.

What did I miss?”
She was getting harder and harder to hide things from. Tod crossed his arms over his snug white T-shirt, silently giving me the floor. Fortunately, I was prepared. “She ambushed me in the hall this morning and gave me a lecture on sex.”
Tod’s brows rose halfway to his hairline. “I hope you took notes….”

That’d be just like Sabine, to die in my car—one last trauma for me before she’d probably haunt me for the rest of my life.

Arvamus: Mulle meeldis. Very Happy Selline... jeah. Very Happy
Tod on nagu üks rajumatest tegelastest üldse. Very Happy (Kuigi miks, oh miks peab mind häirima, et ta nimi on Tod, mitte Todd. Very Happy)

Hinne:
9/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/2/2011, 11:10

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 City-of-bones-e1289274179210

Nimi:
City of Bones

Autor: Cassandra Clare

Kuupäev: 26.02.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder—much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons. Then the body disappears into thin air. It’s hard to call the police when the murderers are invisible to everyone else and when there is nothing—not even a smear of blood—to show that a boy has died. Or was he a boy?

This is Clary’s first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons. It’s also her first encounter with Jace, a Shadowhunter who looks a little like an angel and acts a lot like a jerk. Within twenty-four hours Clary is pulled into Jace’s world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in ordinary mundanes like Clary and her mother? And how did Clary suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know. . . .

Exotic and gritty, exhilarating and utterly gripping, Cassandra Clare’s ferociously entertaining fantasy takes readers on a wild ride that they will never want to end.

Katkendid:

Jace waved a hand, cutting her off. "Just because you call an electric eel a rubber duck doesn't make it a rubber duck, does it? And God help the poor bastard who decides they want to take a bath with the duckie."

"Is this when you start tearing strips off your T-shirt to bind up my wound?" she joked. She hated the sight of blood, especially her own.
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked."

"A door, eh? Well, does it open?"
She grabbed for the knob and turned to him, crestfallen. "It's locked. Or stuck."
Jace threw himself against the door. It didn't budge. He cursed. "My shoulder will never be the same. I expect you to nurse me back to health."

"In future, Clarissa," he said, "it might be wise to mention that you already have a man in your bed, to avoid such tedious situations."
"You invited him into bed?" Simon demanded, looking shaken.
"Ridiculous, isn't it?" said Jace. "We would never have all fit."

Arvamus:
Kas see asi pidi mu tolerantsi mõõtma? Very Happy
Algus oli päris hea. Kui tegudeks läks, oli igavam. Lõpp (või siis see viimane twist) oli täitsa puuks.

Hinne: 6 (twistita oleks 8 old.)
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 19:50

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 L

Nimi:
Anna and the French Kiss

Autor:
Stephanie Perkins

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu:
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris—until she meets Étienne St. Claire: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.

As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near-misses end with the French kiss Anna—and readers—have long awaited?

Katkend:

“Anna. Anna,” Josh interrupts. “If I had a euro for every stupid thing I’ve done, I could buy the Mona Lisa. You’ll be fine. You’ll both be fine.”

Arvamus: Oh miks. Miksmiksmiksmiks pidi ta nimi Etienne olema? xD
Aga see oli päris hea. Paar cringe-worthy kohta välja arvata. Very Happy Kuid nagu ma ikka ütlen - päris hea oli midagi sellist vahepalaks lugeda. Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/3/2011, 20:57

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 5o7_waking-the-witch-uk (Sille raamat.) <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 6725785-188x300 <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Wakingthewitch1

Nimi:
Waking the Witch

Autor:
Kelley Armstrong

Kuupäev: 16.03.11

Lehekülgede arv: 325

Sisu: The orphaned daughter of a sorcerer and a half-demon, Savannah is a terrifyingly powerful young witch who has never been able to resist the chance to throw her magical weight around. But at 21 she knows she needs to grow up and prove to her guardians, Paige and Lucas, that she can be a responsible member of their supernatural detective agency. So she jumps at the chance to fly solo, investigating the mysterious deaths of three young women in a nearby factory town as a favour to one of the agency’s associates. At first glance, the murders look garden-variety human, but on closer inspection signs point to otherworldly stakes.

Soon Savannah is in over her head. She’s run off the road and nearly killed, haunted by a mystery stalker, and freaked out when the brother of one of the dead women is murdered when he tries to investigate the crime. To complicate things, something weird is happening to her powers. Pitted against shamans, demons, a voodoo-inflected cult and garden-variety goons, Savannah has to fight to ensure her first case isn’t her last. And she also has to ask for help, perhaps the hardest lesson she’s ever had to learn.

Katkendid:

“Don’t be—”
“Melodramatic? Am I? Too bad, because I’m feeling a little melodramatic right now, and I’m sick to death of pretending I don’t ruin everything I touch. I got my mother killed—”
“You had nothing to do with—”
“Yes, I did. They came for her, and I was there, playing sick, wanting a day home from school. She would have escaped if they hadn’t grabbed me. I got her captured, and that got her killed. Then Paige takes me in. Am I grateful? Do I smarten up and behave for her? No, I just kept plowing along, turning the Coven against her, getting her house burned down, getting her run out of town, ruining her reputation, killing her dream of leading the Coven—”
“Do you think she cares? If it wasn’t for you, she wouldn’t have Lucas. She’d gladly have traded her old life for him. You know that. You didn’t—”
“I killed my father.”
His mouth opened. Closed.
“Can’t argue with that one, can you?” I said.
“No, I’m just trying to figure out what you’re talking about.”
“Don’t lie to me.”
“I’m not. Your father died when the house collapsed. Maybe that collapse started with your magic, but you certainly didn’t kill—”
“Don’t lie to me!”
Sparks sizzled from my fingertips. My hair snapped with electricity. I stepped toward Adam, but he stood firm, holding my gaze, not even flinching when the sparks singed his shirt.
“I know what happened that night,” I said. “I’ve pretended not to know what happened because that was what you all wanted. I lashed out at my father. I threw him into a wall. I killed him. I know that. I’ve always known that.”

Jesse followed me up the stairs. "I guess the daughter of Eve Levine and Kristof Nast doesn't need to worry about strangers attacking her in an empty office."
"If they do, I can always use them from my next ritual sacrifice. Volunteers are so hard to come by."

I glanced across the room and saw my reflection in the mirror, hair snarled, mascara running, face streaked with tears.
"Yep, you look like shit," Adam said. "And I took plenty of pictures, which I will keep until an opportunity for blackmail arises."

"A guy you were working with died. You found his body. I don't care if you can handle it yourself. You shouldn't- Damn. Hold on." A rustle as the phone moved. When a fire half-demon gets mad, things get a little warm, including whatever he happens to be holding at the time. Adam goes through a cell phone a year, usually shorting them out when I'm on the other end.

Four years ago Molly had tried to kill jaime Vegas. I'd intervened and left Molly tied up in a swamp. In the underbelly of the supernatural world, that marked the beginning of a working relationship based on mutual respect.

I walked ti his bag and pulled out a T-shirt, then headed for the bathroom.
"Excuse me?" he said. "That's my shirt."
"I don't own pajamas."
"At least take the one you singed earlier."
"It's ugly, remember? I don't do ugly."

We followed her into a hall lined with cheap religious prints. Gospel music boomed from deep in the house. I squinted at a needlepoint hanging on the wall. A Bible verse of some kind, but damned if I could read it—half the stitches were out of place.
“I’ve found Jesus,” Carol said, beaming.
“Huh,” I murmured under my breath. “I didn’t know he was lost.”
Adam gave me a look, his eyes telling me to watch it, his lips holding back a smile.
She waved us into what must have been the living room, but looked more like a Vegas chapel, every inch of space crammed with cheap china Madonnas and butt-ugly cherubs.
“Do you know Christ our Savior, child?” Carol said as we sat.
“Not personally.”
I got another look from Adam, who prodded me onto the loveseat, then sat beside me, close enough to elbow me if I got out of line.

More clattering and chattering. Then a squeal as some piece of machinery moved. A crash as something fell over.
“Damn, girl,” she said. “Even doped up, you can set a room shaking. You just have to put your mind to it.”
I kept focusing, feeling the energy fill me. Around us, everything rattled and shook. A wind whipped up.
Then came an awful, spine-twanging wail. Something whipped past me. She sucked in her breath.
“I do believe that’s Mommy,” she said with a chuckle.
The wailing grew louder, coming from every side now. Ghosts? Demons? Earth spirits? I didn’t know. Didn’t care. They were just a byproduct of what I was trying to do. I kept my eyes shut as my power rose.
“Savannah?” Her voice quavered just a little. “Um, you might want to take it down a notch, kiddo. You’re calling up every—”

I bent over, fists clenched, calling and calling and calling, as I had that day all those years ago, feeling the house shaking around me, the spirits rising, every spirit but the one I wanted and I’d kept calling until finally ...
A faint whisper. “Savannah ...”

Arvamus: Oh jeebus kui hea! Üritasin vaikselt võtta, aga lõpuks kadus jälle enesevalitsus ära. Very Happy raamat nüüd üleni kollane. Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

Female Postituste arv : 2033

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/3/2011, 23:12

Ee...kollane? xD

Uuh, ma tahan seda raamatut!! Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 07:26

Mis on kollane? Very Happy
Ja mis raamatut? Very Happy
(Ja tea, et mina arvatavasti juba oman seda! xD)

EDIT:
Aaaaa. Kollane! Very Happy
Ma nagu... markeerin ägedaid kohti. Very Happy WtW oli mul küll hardcoverina, mida ma üldjuhul ei raatsi, liiga kvaliteetne paber - kuid ma tegin ikka. Very Happy Ja ei kahetse. Very Happy
Bitten, sarja esimene raamat... see on kolla-oran¾o-rohe-sini-millegine. Very Happy Iga kord kui oled lugenud, on erinev asi käe pärast old. Very Happy
Aga pmst jah, minu raamatud on värvilised. Very Happy

(Ja omangi! Very Happy)
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 13:12

Omg Very Happy
Sa oled segane! XD
Ma ei raatsiks küll raamatut ära värvida, ma pigem jätaks ägedad kohad meelde ja siis hiljem otsin üles need Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 14:00

Minu arust annab see kallitele raamatutele funki juurde, kui nad on hästi hoitud ja kapsaks loetud ja märkmeid täis. Kodune tunne. Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 15:58

*raputab pead ja naerab*
Segane Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 16:32

*naeratab laialt ja uhkelt* ;D
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 19:03

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Vampire+academy

Nimi:
Vampire Academy

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv: 332

Sisu:
Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with an unbreakable bond to the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest and most dangerous vampires--the ones who never die.

The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a Dhampir; she is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making her one of them.

After two years of illicit freedom, Rose and Lissa are caught and dragged back to St. Vladimir's Academy, hidden in the deep forests of Montana. Rose will continue her Dhampir education. Lissa will go back to being Queen of the elite Moroi social scene. And both girls will resume breaking hearts.

Fear made Lissa and Rose run away from St. Vladimir's--but their world is fraught with danger both inside and out of the Academy's iron gates. Here, the cutthroat ranks of the Moroi perform unspeakable rituals and their secretive nature and love of the night creates an enigmatic world full of social complexities. Rose and Lissa must navigate through this dangerous world, confront the temptation of forbidden romance, and never once let their guard down, lest the Strigoi make Lissa one of them forever...

Katkendid:

"I did do my duty!" I shouted, jumping up from my chair. Dimitri and Alberta both flinced but left me alone since I wasn't trying to hit anyone. Yet.

"You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?"

He watched as I slipped one of the shoes on. "You have a guradian angel."
"I don't believe in angels," I told him. "I believe in what I can do for myself."
"Well then, you have an amazing body." I glanced up at him with a questioning look. "For healing, I mean."

Arvamus: Ohsaisssssandkuihea! Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/3/2011, 19:20

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Frostbite

Nimi:
Frostbite

Kuupäev: 23.03.11

Lehekülgede arv: 327

Sisu: When love and jealousy collide on the slopes, winter break turns deadly...

Rose Hathaway's got serious guy trouble. Her gorgeous tutor Dimitri has his eye on someone else, her friend Mason has a huge crush on her, and she keeps getting stuck in her best friend Lissa's head while she's making out with her boyfriend, Christian.

Then a massive Strigoi attack puts St. Vladmir's on high alert, and the Academy crawls with Guardians--including the legendary Janine Hathaway...Rose's formidable, long-absent mother. The Strigoi are closing in, and the Academy's not taking any risks. This year, St. Vlad's holiday ski trip is mandatory.

But the glittering winter landscape and the posh Idaho resort only provide the illusion of safety. When three students run away to strike back against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with Christian to rescue them. Only this time, Rose--and her heart--are in more danger than she ever could have imagined...

Katkendid:

Dimitri laughed. "Your worst class is history, yet somehow, you know everything about Eastern Europe."
"Hey, gotta have material for my jokes, Comrade."

"Russian's weird." In Russian, the nickname for Vasilisa was Vasya, which made no sense to me.
"So is English."
I gave him a sly look. "If you'd teach me to swear in Russian, I might have a new appreciation for it."
"You swear too much already."
"I just want to express myself."
"Oh, Roza..." he sighed, and I felt a thrill tickle me. "Roza" was my name in Russian. He rarely used it. "You express yourself more than anyone else I know."

Dimitri had straightened up now, his expression no longer angry. Probably he was excited that his new girlfriend had mentioned sex.

"That guy's your dad?"
"That's what my mom says."

"Speaking of personal lives... I suppose you were off visiting tasha, huh?"
I knew it was petty, and I expected a 'none of your business' response. Instead he replied, "Actually, I was visiting your mother."
"You going to hook up with her too?" I knew of course that he wasn't, but the quip seemed too good to pass up.

White fangs flashed in her mouth. "I am going to make you-"
"Suffer, pay, regret I was ever born?" I suggested.

Arvamus: Armastus. Very Happy (See läks riimi! Nägite? Very Happy) Aga ma ei loe järgmist... mitte veel. Ma pole selleks heartbreakiks valmis. Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/3/2011, 19:25

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Personal%2BDemons

Pealkiri:
Personal Demons

Autor: Lisa Desrochers

Kuupäev: 27.03.11

Lehekülgede arv: 365

Sisu: Frannie Cavanaugh is a good Catholic girl with a bit of a wicked streak. She's spent years keeping everyone at a distance—even her closest friends—and it seems her senior year will be more of the same...until Luc Cain enrolls in her class. No one knows where he came from, but Frannie can't seem to stay away from him. What she doesn't know is that Luc works in Acquisitions—for Hell—and she possesses a unique skill set that has the King of Hell tingling with anticipation. All Luc has to do is get her to sin, and he’s as tempting as they come. Frannie doesn’t stand a chance.

Unfortunately for Luc, Heaven has other plans, and the angel, Gabe, is going to do whatever it takes to make sure that Luc doesn’t get what he came for. And it isn't long before they find themselves fighting for more than just her soul.

But if Luc fails, there will be Hell to pay…for all of them.

Katkendid:

“Out of the way, smart-ass,” I push past him into the family room.
“Watch the white . . . everything,” he says.

Holy shit! Belias. Think!
I hear Gabe’s voice in my head: If you ever need anything, you know where to come. And even though I know it’s probably a bad sign that I have so many voices in my head that aren’t mine, for the moment, I’m okay with it.

“Hmm . . . yes, Lucifer didn’t give me much to work with, did he? He found this assignment . . . challenging.” He scowls down at me and chuckle-coughs again.
“Falling in love. Love!” He lets out a sharp bark of a laugh. “How quaint is that!”
“Yes, it was a completely transforming, life-altering event. You’ve heard the saying, love conquers all?”
“Well, in the end, it hasn’t conquered anything, has it? He’s dead and I’m holding the prize.”

“Have a seat.”
“No thanks. I prefer to stand.” I’ve been around too long to let my guard down around an archangel. Especially this one. An eternity of passing judgment has given him a God complex.

If there’s a Hell on Earth, it’s high school. And if there’s anyone distinctly qualified to make that statement, it would be me.

Arvamus: Täitsa hea raamat. Very Happy Olin hooked - kas siis tänu nendele emotsionaalsetele lugejatele või mis... Very Happy Üldiselt ma vihkan selliseid kujundusi, aga see pilt on täitsa hot. xD
Mõnus oli vahepeal paha kuti poolt olla... kuigi ta oleks võinud õelam olla ja õelaks jäädagi. Very Happy

Hinne: 9/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/3/2011, 19:16

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Fire-study-maria-snyder-paperback-cover-art

Nimi:
Fire Study

Autor: Maria V. Snyder

Kuupäev: 30.03.2011

Lehekülgede arv: 441

Sisu: The apprenticeship is over— now the real test has begun.

When word that Yelena is a Soulfinder—able to capture and release souls—spreads like wildfire, people grow uneasy. Already Yelena''s unusual abilities and past have set her apart. As the Council debates Yelena''s fate, she receives a disturbing message: a plot is rising against her homeland, led by a murderous sorcerer she has defeated before.…

Honor sets Yelena on a path that will test the limits of her skills, and the hope of reuniting with her beloved spurs her onward. Her journey is fraught with allies, enemies, lovers and would-be assassins, each of questionable loyalty. Yelena will have but one chance to prove herself—and save the land she holds dear.

Katkendid:

"We will leave at dawn," Moon Man said.
"Why does everything have to start at dawn?" I asked.

"Yelena-" my mother began.
"You can scold me later. We're leaving now."

Cryptic horse advice? Well now I could die happy - I'd heard it all.

"There's a way for me to prove my loyalty. I'll tell you what's been going on and will help you get inside. Agreed?"
Valek and I exchanged a glance.
"Do i still get to kill him?" Valek asked.

Arvamus: Mul on autogrammiga raamat, mul on autogrammiga raamat. *keksib* Very Happy
Aga tegelt, mulle meeldis. Very Happy Selline mõnus ja huvitav oli, pani mõtlema natukene sügavamalt ka - et miks ja kuidas jne. Kuigi Poison Study oli on ja jääb sellest triloogiast parimaks. Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 21:54

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 GH1AngelsBlood

Nimi:
Angel's Blood

Autor: Nalini Singh

Kuupäev: 04.04.11

Lehekülgede arv: 339

Sisu: Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux is hired by the dangerously beautiful Archangel Raphael. But this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt doesn't destroy her, succumbing to Raphael's seductive touch just may. For when archangels play, mortals break.

Katkendid:

“I can smell blood, Elena,” Dmitri drawled, walking back into the room. “Are you trying to flirt?”

“I’m sorry,” she said, telling herself she was talking to her ruined home. But the truth was, she was speaking to an archangel. “I never meant to hurt you.”
A cool sea breeze in her mind. Then why were you carrying a gun?

Arvamus: Oeh. See oli üks neist raamatutest, kus huvi ülevalhoidmiseks pidi peategelane oma armsamaga koos olema 24/7 ja isegi see oli tglt suurema osa ajast igav. Ajudele käis see "Oh, he's so beautiful, so sexy, so seductive. I want him, I need him. Can't exist without him. But this is wrong so I don't want him nor need him and I can exist without him and he should get out of my head. lala."
Ja et kohe esimesest silmapilgust? Ugh. Ha see paganama lõpp? No come on.

Hinne: 6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 15:40

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 The+Gathering

Nimi:
The Gathering

Autor: Kelley Armstrong

Lehekülgede arv: 359

Kuupäev: 9.04.11

Sisu: Strange things are happening in Maya's tiny Vancouver Island town. First, her friend Serena, the captain of the swim team, drowns mysteriously in the middle of a calm lake. Then, one year later, mountain lions are spotted rather frequently around Maya's home—and her reactions to them are somewhat . . . unexpected. Her best friend, Daniel, has also been experiencing unexplainable premonitions about certain people and situations.

It doesn't help that the new bad boy in town, Rafe, has a dangerous secret, and he's interested in one special part of Maya's anatomy—her paw-print birthmark.

Katkendid:

My fingers dropped to the mark on my hip. It looked like a faded paw print, and I wanted to get it tattooed so it would show up better.
“Mom says maybe when I’m sixteen. Dad says when I’m sixty.”

The cougar—a ragged-ear old tom I called Marv—just stared at her, like he couldn’t believe anyone would be dumb enough to climb a tree to escape a cat.

“You know her?” I asked.
“I don’t think so. Just … something’s wrong with her.”
“Um, yeah. She climbed a tree to escape a cat. She’s suffering from a serious case of stupid.”

Drug research may be big business—big enough to build a town to protect it—but it’s killer dull.

“This is so cool,” I said loudly as Dad walked away. “Have you met the tattoo artist? Is he hot?”
“He’s a she,” Mom said.
“Is she hot? Cause I’m still young, you know. My sexual identity isn’t fully formed.”

Corey grinned. “Not when they hear the prize.” He turned to the others. “Anyone who beats our Sweet Sixteen gets to kiss her. The lineup forms behind me.” Brendan got behind him. Daniel grinned at me and joined. The other guys filed in.
“Oh my God,” I said. “What are you guys? Twelve?”
“No,” Brendan said. “Just really, really immature.”

“So did I hear right?” he said. “Race to the top? Winner gets a kiss?”
“Maya’s done seven climbs in a row,” Daniel said. “You can race me.”
“But I don’t want to kiss you.”

I led him upstairs. As I pushed open the door to Daniel’s bedroom, I said, “It’s a way station not a destination.”
Rafe chuckled. “Damn.”

Rafe grabbed my leg. “If the town finds out about Annie, we’ll have to leave.” He met my gaze. “I don’t want to leave.”
“Do you want to die?”

Arvamus:
YA, aga kuidagi niiiiii teistsugune. Very Happy Ei jõua the Callingut ära oodata. Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 18:14

Viimane raamat...ma tahan seda lugeda XD
See tundub huvitav Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 2, lehekülgi kokku 6Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next