Go down 
Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AutorTeade
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

Female Postituste arv : 5899

<<2012>> - Page 4 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2012>>   <<2012>> - Page 4 Icon_minitime31/12/2012, 11:12

<<2012>> - Page 4 220px-Silver_Linings_Playbook_Poster

Nimi:
The Silver Linings Playbook

Autor:
Matthew Quick

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Meet Pat Peoples. Pat has a theory: his life is a movie produced by God. And his God-given mission is to become physically fit and emotionally literate, whereupon God will ensure him a happy ending—the return of his estranged wife, Nikki. (It might not come as a surprise to learn that Pat has spent several years in a mental health facility.) The problem is, Pat’s now home, and everything feels off. No one will talk to him about Nikki; his beloved Philadelphia Eagles keep losing; he’s being pursued by the deeply odd Tiffany; his new therapist seems to recommend adultery as a form of therapy. Plus, he’s being haunted by Kenny G!

Katkend:

The video end, and I ask my mother if I can talk to her in the other room.
"What's wrong?" she says when we reach the kitchen.
"Dr. Patel said that my new medication might make me hallucinate."
"Okay."
"I think I just saw Veterans Stadium demolished on Jake's computer."

Arvamus: Käisin filmi vaatamas ja ARMASTASIN seda. Lugesin siis ruttu ka raamatu läbi ja... tegu vist esimese looga, mille puhul film nii palju rohkem meeldib. Filmis oli hästi edasi antud seda kaost, mis valitses. Ja kuigi raamatus inimesed lihtsalt polnud nii segased... siis ma eelistan filmiversiooni sellest rokem. (A)
Aga muidu... pold viga. Very Happy

Hinne: 7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

<<2012>> - Page 4 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2012>>   <<2012>> - Page 4 Icon_minitime31/12/2012, 11:15

<<2012>> - Page 4 Breakfast+at+tiffanys,+capote+film+cover

Nimi:
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Autor: Truman Capote

Kuupäev: 21.12.2012

Lehekülgede arv: 100

Sisu: In this seductive, wistful masterpiece, Truman Capote created a woman whose name has entered the American idiom and whose style is a part of the literary landscape. Holly Golightly knows that nothing bad can ever happen to you at Tiffany's; her poignancy, wit, and naïveté continue to charm.

Katkendid:

"Home is where you feel at home. I'm still looking."

"Wrinkles and bons, white hair and diamonds: I can't wait."

“I don't mean I'd mind being rich and famous. That's very much on my schedule, and someday I'll try to get around to it; but if it happens, I'd like to have my ego tagging along. I want to still be me when I wake up one fine morning and have breakfast at Tiffany's.”

Arvamus: Nii palju kui filmist mäletan, pole neil kahel palju üist. Mõlemal omad head ja vead. Raamat oli hea ja mulle meeldis lõpp ka.

Hinne: 8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

<<2012>> - Page 4 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2012>>   <<2012>> - Page 4 Icon_minitime31/12/2012, 11:18

<<2012>> - Page 4 Scent+of+magicuk

Nimi:
Scent of Magic

Autor: Maria V Snyder

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Hunted, Killed—Survived?

As the last Healer in the Fifteen Realms, Avry of Kazan is in a unique position: in the minds of her friends and foes alike, she no longer exists. Despite her need to prevent the megalomanical King Tohon from winning control of the Realms, Avry is also determined to find her sister and repair their estrangement. And she must do it alone, as Kerrick, her partner and sole confident, returns to Alga to summon his country into battle.

Though she should be in hiding, Avry will do whatever she can to support Tohon’s opponents. Including infiltrating a holy army, evading magic sniffers, teaching forest skills to soldiers and figuring out how to stop Tohon’s most horrible creations yet; an army of the walking dead—human and animal alike and nearly impossible to defeat.

War is coming and Avry is alone. Unless she figures out how to do the impossible ... again.

Arvamus: Ma ARMASTASIN esimest raamatud, see aga...? Ma isegi ei oska öelda, miks see mulle pigem ei meeldinud. Igav, huumorita... Ma ei elanud suurt kaasa, samas see plot oli kaa nagu ta oli... midagi väga revolutsioonilist ei juhtunud... the middle-book curse. Very Happy
Loodan, et Taste of Death saab parem olema - midagi esimese raamatu kanti.

Hinne: 6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

<<2012>> - Page 4 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2012>>   <<2012>> - Page 4 Icon_minitime31/12/2012, 11:25

Aastal 2012 lugesin 78 raamatut, kokku 29130 lehekülge.
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

<<2012>> - Page 4 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2012>>   <<2012>> - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

<<2012>>
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 4, lehekülgi kokku 4Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4