Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AutorTeade
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

Female Postituste arv : 5899

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 15:56

2013 - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu7eiHvv2zKMrdWcoyV4SoiYQpt0vjEFicICWYW4AsIU6C-c0h

Nimi:
Insurgent

Autor: Veronica Roth

Kuupäev: 21.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 525

Sisu: Fighting for survival in a shattered world… the truth is her only hope.

The thrillingly dark sequel to No. 1 New York Times bestseller, DIVERGENT.

I have done bad things. I can’t take them back, and they are part of who I am.

Tris has survived a brutal attack on her former home and family. But she has paid a terrible price. Wracked by grief and guilt, she becomes ever more reckless as she struggles to accept her new future.

Yet if Tris wants to uncover the truth about her world, she must be stronger than ever… because more shocking choices and sacrifices lie ahead.

Katkendid:

"Cruelty does not make a person dishonest, the same way bravery does not make a person kind."

"What about your biases? What about thinking everyone who hates your father as much as you do is an ally?"

Arvamus: See lugemine oli mul lihtsalt selleks, et midagi lugeda. Ja kerget. Kunagi oli pooleli jäänud. Mäletan, et see esimene raamat meeldis väga, just kogu selle initiation värgi poolest, aga kui tegevus edasi poliitiliseks arenes... Ei tea. Very Happy
Siin raamatus oli väga palju fookust Trisi ja Tobiase suhtel ja Tris oli kuidagi... vähem tough kui ma mäletasin. Ja see pidev oma elu kaalule panemine oli ka päris tüütu.
Sisu ise... käis kah. Oli põnevamaid ja venivamaid seiku. Kokkuvõtteks annaksin raamatule 2.5 punkti.
(Ja sellest hoolimata kavatsen Allegianti ära lugeda, kui siin juba olen. Very Happy)
Millegipärast pole see sündmustik, maailm ja tegelased nii südames kui nt Sonea, Elena and the co, Kaylee, Faythe, Harry, isegi Tema tumedad ained jms. Very Happy

Hinne: 2,5/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:07

2013 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mmja3oDPjs1qz4rgp

Nimi:
Allegiant

Autor: Veronica Roth

Kuupäev: 22.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 526

Sisu: The faction-based society that Tris Prior once believed in is shattered—fractured by violence and power struggles and scarred by loss and betrayal. So when offered a chance to explore the world past the limits she’s known, Tris is ready. Perhaps beyond the fence, she and Tobias will find a simple new life together, free from complicated lies, tangled loyalties, and painful memories.

But Tris’s new reality is even more alarming than the one she left behind. Old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningless. Explosive new truths change the hearts of those she loves. And once again, Tris must battle to comprehend the complexities of human nature—and of herself—while facing impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice, and love.

Told from a riveting dual perspective, Allegiant, by #1 New York Times best-selling author Veronica Roth, brings the Divergent series to a powerful conclusion while revealing the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

Katkendid:

There are no second chances after you've died of something, at least as far as I know.

"That boy of yours knows how to take care of himself."
I nod, without conviction. Tobias can take care of himself, but in an attack, surviving is an accident.

Arvamus: Oh issand. This book was a mess! So sloppy. I just did not are. Tegelaste areng oli märkamatu. Kui üldse midagi, toimus taandareng. Nad olid järsku kuidagi nii lollid ja nõrgad, eriti Tobias. Ja tema ema lõpus? "Oh, I may be bad and cunning but I choose you!" Ja nende arusaamad sellest, kuidas ja keda peaks päästma, olid väga twisted. Nähtavasti kui oleks valida nende lähedaste ja ülejäänud maailma vahel, võiks ülejäänud maailm surra. Ja Trisi surm oli täiesti mõttetu. Mul poleks ta surma vastu midagi if she had gone down fighting! Aga ta justkui alistus. Ja see, kuidas ning mille nimel ta suri, ei olnud mingitpidi epic. See oli mõttetu. Eriti pärast seda, kuidas me oleme kaks raamatut lugenud sellest, kuidas ohverdus peab olema mõtestatud ja et Tris ikkagi tahab elada, psh.
Pluss veel see, mida enda juures tglt juba ammu täheldanud olen - kui keegi sureb, ootan mingit imet, mis nkn juhtub. (Selles süüdi küll teised raamatud ja filmid.) Üldiselt oli raamat täis mõttetuid tegelaste surmasid for the shock value ja siis olime sunnitud kurvad olema sp, et nende tegelaste omaksed, kellest meil õrna aimugi enne polnud, olid kurvad.

Hinne: 2/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:13

2013 - Page 5 The_Fault_in_Our_Stars

Nimi:
The Fault In Our Stars

Autor:
John Green

Kuupäev: 22.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 313

Sisu: espite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Katkendid:

My mouth tasted horrible, and I tried to keep it shut for fear of poisoning the airplane.

"And how's your friend Isaac?"
"Blind," I said.

"It's easy enough to win over people you meet. But getting strangers to love you... now, that's the trick."

I do, Augustus.
I do.

Arvamus: Need viimased sõnad on mind kummitanud juba pea aasta.
Teistkordsel lugemisel olin sellest raamatust palju rohkem vaimustuses, kui esimesel korral. Ja tõesti, YA võib olla vägagi väärt kirjandus.
See lugu on südantsoojendav, südantlõhestav. Ja lihtne. Siit on paljugi kaasa võtta.
Super!

Hinne: 5/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:18

2013 - Page 5 Lifeafterlife

Nimi:
Life After Life

Autor: Kate Atkinson

Kuupäev: 23.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: On a cold and snowy night in 1910, Ursula Todd is born, the third child of a wealthy English banker and his wife. Sadly, she dies before she can draw her first breath. On that same cold and snowy night, Ursula Todd is born, lets out a lusty wail, and embarks upon a life that will be, to say the least, unusual. For as she grows, she also dies, repeatedly, in any number of ways. Clearly history (and Kate Atkinson) have plans for her: In Ursula rests nothing less than the fate of civilization.

Wildly inventive, darkly comic, startlingly poignant — this is Kate Atkinson at her absolute best, playing with time and history, telling a story that is breathtaking for both its audacity and its endless satisfactions.

Katkend: Bridget seemed to spend a lot of time trying to cheer Clarence up. Ursula supposed she was rehearsing for marriage.

Arvamus: What dribble is this?! Pole ime, et selle lugemine mul nii kaua aega võttis! Sisu tundub esmapilgul küllaltki intrigeeriv, ja esimesed paarkümmend lehekülge lugesin suure huviga, aga siis...
See, et Ursula pidevalt suri, oli tüütu. (And darkness fell.) Ta elud viisid küll erinevatesse kohtadesse, aga oli palju kordust. Ja teadmine, et ta kohe jälle elus on, ei pannud asjast eriti hoolima. Pluss juba see nimi, Ursula Todd, on nii maskuliinne, et mõtled, et küll ta omadega hakkama saab. Pluss, kirjutatud oli tõesti igavalt. Ime, et läbi sain - aga tahtsin ju teada, miks ta Goodreads Choice Awards 2013 võitja on (ei saanud sellest aru).

Hinne: 1/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:26

2013 - Page 5 9k=

Nimi:
Brazen

Autor: Kelley Armstrong

Kuupäev: 25.11.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 216

Sisu: Nick Sorrentino knows everyone in the supernatural world considers him the Pack’s playboy, the pretty but not very useful werewolf whose only reputation involves his amorous exploits.

Usually, Nick couldn’t care less what anyone outside the Pack thinks of him. But when it affects his hunt for Malcolm Danvers, a psychotic bogeyman from the Pack’s past, it matters.

Necessity forces Nick to team up with mercenary half-demon Vanessa Callas to run Malcolm to ground in Detroit. Together, they discover Malcolm is more deadly than ever. And he wants to play.

It’s time for Nick to prove he’s not just a lover.

Katkendid:

Then she clamped down on Stokes' arm with blazing fingers. He snarled, but either the painkillers hadn't worn off or he just didn't give a shit.

"That's how it works. He kills those who don't matter. And he hurts those who do. He will come after you."

The knife was clattering to the floor. And then she was joining it, flat on her stomach.

Arvamus: Oeh. Kas on Kelley väsinud sellest maailmast, või hakkan seda tegema mina. Kirjutamine tundus kuidagi pleh... Tuim. Liiga palju selgitamist. Subterrani novelle loevad üldiselt ikka suured fännid, kes teavad tegelaste taustu. Ja pealegi ei mõista ma, miks nad Malcolmist Jeremyle rääkida ei või. He kind of deserves to know. See mõjutab teda ka. Raudselt siis, kui lõpuks Malcolmi tapavad, ikka teab.
Mis toob mu järgmise poindini - mida see raamat meile uut andis? Malcolm is free as before. Paar inimest surid (jubedal moel). Pack teab, mida Nick suudab, nüüd teab seda pmst veel vaid malcolm (of those who matter).
Ainus asi oli see, et Nick sai endale tõsiseltvõetava love interesti. Aga see oli nii out of character.. He does not care that much. Ja kuigi Vanessa tundus korralik viisakas naine olevat, tark pealekauba, ei saa mina aru, kuidas tema on teistsugune nendest teistest hordidest Nicki tüdrukutest.
Niiet jah. Very Happy Aga samas see on Armstrong.

Hinne: 2/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:30

2013 - Page 5 1301816_1384008396961_full

Nimi:
The unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Autor: Michelle Hodkin

Kuupäev: 26.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 466

Sisu: Mara Dyer doesn’t think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.

She’s wrong.

Katkendid:

"Why do you usually look like you just rolled our of bed?"
"Because usually I have."

Thinking something does not make it true.
Wanting something does not make it real.

Arvamus: Whoa. See oli vastu ootusi hea! Meeldis see, et müsteerium armastuse poolt tagaplaanile polnud surutud. Sisu oli huvitav, midagi juhtus kogu aeg. Ja see, mis Mara ja Noahiga toimub, on minu jaoks uudne, nii et asi on huvitav. Ainukene asi, mida hetkel kurta oskaksin, on see, et kuhu kadus Jaime? Aga ma usun, et temast tuleb veel juttu. Ta polnud lihtsalt selle raamatu sisu jaoks relevant.

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:35

2013 - Page 5 Evolution_cover_200

Nimi:
The Evolution of Mara Dyer

Autor: Michelle Hodkin

Kuupäev: 27.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 544

Sisu: Mara Dyer knows she isn't crazy. She knows that she can kill with her mind, and that Noah can heal with his. Mara also knows that somehow, Jude is not a hallucination. He is alive. Unfortunately, convincing her family and doctors that she's not unstable and doesn't need to be hospitalised isn't easy. The only person who actually believes her is Noah. But being with Noah is dangerous and Mara is in constant fear that she might hurt him. She needs to learn how to control her power, and fast! Together, Mara and Noah must try and figure out exactly how Jude survived when the asylum collapsed, and how he knows so much about her strange ability...before anyone else ends up dead!

Katkendid:

"Put a petty criminal in maximum security prison and he'll come out knowing how to rape and pillage."

The architecture of him drew my eyes like a magnet.

But when everyone tells you you're crazy and no one believes you when you swear you aren't, a small part of you will always wonder if they're right.

We were subjects. Victims, and perfect ones. If we cried wolf, Dr Kells would call crazy, and there were hundreds of pages psychological records to back her up. If any of us told the truth, the world would call it fiction.

Arvamus:
Niisiis. ma ei oska sellele raamatule midagi ette heita. See oli teistsugune ja see on põnev. me saime vastuseid, kuid tekkis väga palju küsimusi. Plot oli huvitav ja kõike oli täpselt parasjagu. Armastus ei olnud peamine. Ma ei suutnud suurem osa raamatust otsustada, kas Mara on hull või mitte. Who is in the wrong?! Ühesõnaga kolmas raamat võiks juba siin olla.

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:44

2013 - Page 5 2Q==

Nimi:
Bitten

Autor: Kelley Armstrong

Kuupäev: 28.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 448

Sisu: Living in Toronto for a year, Elena is leading the normal life she has always dreamed of, including a stable job as a journalist and a nice apartment shared with her boyfriend. As the lone female werewolf in existence, only her secret midnight prowls and her occasional inhuman cravings set her apart. Just one year ago, life was very different. Adopted by the Pack when bitten, Elena had spent years struggling with her resentment at having her life stolen away. Torn between two worlds, and overwhelmed by the new passions coursing through her body, her only option for control was to deny her awakening needs and escape.

But now the Pack has called Elena home to help them fight an alliance of renegade werewolves who are bent on exposing and annihilating the Pack. And although Elena is obliged to rejoin her "family," she vows not to be swept up in Pack life again, no matter how natural it might feel. She has made her choice. Trouble is, she's increasingly uncertain if it's the right one.

Katkendid:

"I'd go with Zachary Cain. Definitely dumb enough. Big brute probably woke up one morning, thought, Hey, why don't I kill some girl on Pack territory for a kick. Probably wondered why he hadn't thought of it before. Because it's stupid, stupid."

A few years ago I made the mistake of giving him a copy of the St John Ambulance Official Wilderness First Aid Guide. He'd liked it so much he had me buy copies for all of us so we could keep them in our glove boxes and fix our own emergency amputations. Call me a wimp, but if I ever lose alimp and there's no one around, I'm a goner, even if the guide does have wonderful instructions (complete with helpful illustrations) for tying off the injury with a stick and a plastic garbage bag.

Arvamus: Tekkis tahtmine kogu ülejäänud sari ka ette võtta ja läbi lugeda. Aga peab sellele kihule veel vähemalt esialgu vastu panema. Very Happy
Mul pole praegu eelmisi lugemisppäevikuid käe pärast, nii et ma ei tea, kas see kord oli mul isegi viies, kuues või seitsmes, aga see lugu on endiselt hea, kuigi minus enam nii võimsaid tundeid ei tekita.
Üldiselt meeldis mulle näha, kus need tegelased alguses olid ja millise arengu nad 13 raamatuga on läbinud. Nagu ikka, on mul ülinaljakas meenutada, kuidas ma alguses Marstenit vihkasin. Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/2013, 16:48

2013 - Page 5 13037689

Nimi:
Last Rite

Autor: Lisa Desrochers

Kuupäev: 28.11.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 365

Sisu. In this final installment of the thrilling, edgy Personal Demons series, the battle between Heaven and Hell has become critical, and Frannie Cavanaugh is right at the center of it.

With the help of the powerful angel Gabe and demon-turned-mortal Luc, Frannie has been able to stay one step ahead of the forces of Hell. But when the demons killed Frannie's best friend and destroyed her brother, they raised the stakes. If Frannie wants to keep her family and friends safe, she knows she has no choice but to go on the run.

Their best defense is the power Frannie has been struggling to master, but her attempts to hone her skill go horribly awry. If Frannie doesn't learn fast, the consequences could be devastating--even apocalyptic.

What happens when you can't outrun Hell...or trust the ones you love?

Arvamus: Oh issand. Õudus kuubis. Mõtlesin, et lõpetan selle triloogia ka ära, kuigi juba eelmine raamat oli täielik loodusõnnetus. See raamat on lihtsalt NII LOLL. Kaks 1000 a vanust meest ühe 18 a ülilolli plika järele hullud. She loves them both. But she'll always choose Luc, even though she swells with need for Gabe. Ugh. I must leave her. I have to tell her I don't love her. But I do love her. It's better for her if I go. I must make her hate me. Now I tell her I love her. --> the book in a nutshell.
Südame ajas pahaks.
Ja kui natukene muule oligi ruumi, oli see täiesti absurdne. Tegelased olid nõrgad, tegevus oli nõrk ja absurdne... Loodusõnnetus noh.

Hinne: 1/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2014, 11:55

2013 - Page 5 18755909

Nimi:
Taste of Darkness

Autor: Maria V Snyder

Kuupäev: 31.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 400

Sisu: She's fought death and won. But how can she fight her fears?

Avry knows hardship and trouble. She fought the plague and survived. She took on King Tohon and defeated him. But now her heart-mate, Kerrick, is missing, and Avry fears he's gone forever.

But there's a more immediate threat. The Skeleton King plots to claim the Fifteen Realms for his own. With armies in disarray and the dead not staying down, Avry's healing powers are needed now more than ever.Torn between love and loyalty, Avry must choose her path carefully. For the future of her world depends on her decision.

Katkendid:

Odd looked at me. “Do you think there is more than one person for everyone?”
“Right now, I’d say no. But in five or ten years…I might feel different. You?”
“I’m going to remain hopeful. Otherwise the future looks pretty bleak.”

He creased his brow. “But you knew there was a chance she’d send a team to kidnap you.”
“I did. But I didn’t know you told our guards to let them in. If you’re going to use me as bait, at least warn me.”
“Ah.” He dropped his hands and pushed a few papers, lost in thought. “But what if you objected?”
“There’s that trust issue again, Ryne. Let me give you an ex­ample. I really didn’t enjoy dying for you, but I trusted Kerrick and his reasons that you needed to live.

Had he died? Was he dead? A ghost of the forest? He dis­missed that silly notion. He hurt too much to be deceased.

“Who’s a four-year-old?” Ryne asked as he squeezed by Odd.
“Odd’s acting like one,” I said.
“Am not!”
I spread my hands out. “See?”

If you’re reading this, then me and the monkeys are wrong and, boy oh, boy, I’m going to be so happy to be wrong! We all believe you’re dead (again—you re­ally need to communicate better if you’re not)

One’s almost straight west, the other is southwest about two miles south of the first, but I don’t expect trouble.”
“Yet that’s the problem with trouble,” I said. “It has no manners at all and arrives unexpected most of the time.”

“I’m going to savor that look of astonishment on her face for a long time,” Jael said. “She thought I’d use my magic, but the vibration as the blade scraped bone tingled all the way up my arm.”

“It’s a guessing game at this point,” Flea said. “Better to just get there and worry later.”
Belen studied the boy. “I haven’t been around, so how’d you get so smart without me?”

Arvamus: Mm. Mulle see ka millegipärast väga ei istunud. Sisu oli kordav - kaua ma loen, kuidas Kerrick ja Avry arvavad, et teine on surnud? Õnneks said nad vahepeal kokku ka, kuigi ega see asja põnevamaks muutnud. Ei meeldinud üldse, et kui KKerric järjekordselt arvas, et Avry sussid püsti visanud, plaanis ta enesetappu teha. Nagu grrrrl. Ei tajunud seda asja nii epicu love storyna.
Ja need hüüdnimed "monkeys" ja "Poppa Bear" olid NII LOLLID endiselt.
Seega... see oli esimene Snyderi triloogia, mis mulle ei istu.

Hinne: 3/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2014, 12:00

2013 - Page 5 If-i-stay-gayle-forman1

Nimi:
If I Stay

Autor: Gayle Foreman

Kuupäev: 31.12.2013

Lehekülgede arv: 201

Sisu: In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she finds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the wreck...

A sophisticated, layered, and heart-achingly beautiful story about the power of family and friends, the choices we all make, and the ultimate choice Mia commands.

Katkendid:

Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.

If he is crying, it will kill me. Forget this my choice business. That alone will do me in.

Arvamus: See ei olnud midagi vaimustavat ja see polnud halb ka. See oli ilus lihtne kurb lugu. (Aga pisarat minust ta välja ei kiskunud.) Ma isegi pole kindel, mis täpselt puudu jäi. Vbl oli asi ka selles, et Mia ise enamus aega nii rahulik oli.
Lugeda soovitaksin ikka. :)

Hinne: 3/5
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2013   2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2014, 12:13

KOKKUVÕTE:
Raamatute arv: 111
Lehekülgede arv: 41723