Monica. Inglise keeles!

Go down 
AutorTeade
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

Female Postituste arv : 6120

Monica. Inglise keeles! Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Monica. Inglise keeles!   Monica. Inglise keeles! Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 00:18

tahtsin, et see mu kaustas oleks siin Razz
midagi ingliskeelset siis, kui meil oli koolis stiilinädal ja muinasjututegelased oli teema, pidin ma ju muinasjutu mõtlema Very Happy

Monica
Maiu Laaneoja

Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Monica. She had two brothers named Colin and Thomas. Colin was five years and Thomas nine years old. Monica herself was twelve.
Their mother died after the birth of Colin. They barely remembered her, her look and other stuff. But they had father, who worked all nights and days long. Monica had to do everything: take care of children, make food, clean rooms, wash clothes and other stuff like that. She barely had time for herself.
When she did, she went in the wood to take a walk and read books, more specifically – books about fantasy creatures. Monica loved them, especially vampires.
She hated the place where she lived so much, she just wanted to get out from there. Can’t do anything you like, always have to think to others. When father was home, he only told her what to do to make him feel better. Sometimes he even beat her, the boys too, of course. She had to stand up for her brothers, she got rather beaten herself, than see bruises and wounds on her brothers. Father was always demanding and shouting, that really pissed her off.
One day, a strange man knocked early in the morning on the door. The boys were asleep, but Monica was awake quite long time already. She went to see who it was. As soon as she had opened the door a little, to see, who was there, any other person would have had a heart attack, but she had nerves made of stone, at least, it seemed so. She never scared anything, never screamed on things that were coming surprisingly or were ugly looking. There was a man. He had a long robe, black outside, red inside, leather pants (quite round) and a black blouse. He had black high-heeled, about knee-height boots. Sunglasses and a headscarf (red coloured). She just stared at him a couple of minutes. He was the prettiest thing her eyes had ever seen.
He coughed and said:” Hello! May I come in?”
Monica answered:” Yes, yes, of course! Pardon me, didn’t mean it like that”
They went inside. She asked him to sit on the couch in the living room, but he rejected, claiming to be in a hurry. He’d just taken a quick visit, to broaden her mind about certain things.
“So, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Victor. I am here, to offer you a chance to go away from here forever.” He said with a smile. Monica could see his teeth between his lips. They were sharp!
“But, you must not tell anyone about this. If you agree, you take your few things and we’re out. If not, then you will not remember anything about this tomorrow. I must warn you, the life I live, and probably you will too, will not be easy.
One more thing: I’m not a human. If you join me, you won’t be either. I’m a vampire. Actually, we are. There are many of us. Couple of us here, in this very room. You don’t see them, yet. You might, you know the circumstances. Do you agree or not? I will give you a second to decide. This decision is going to change your life. Think it over.”
Monica was stunned. Vampires really existed? How come? This is day! They hate sun! This doesn’t make any sense! But still, real vampires…..
“Can I ask you something?” She asked.
“I suppose. Shoot me”
“There is daylight outside. How come you made it here?”
“Ay! A clever one. You look extremely calm. Others wouldn’t be. I guess that’s why you are the one they sent us. Okay. Here’s the thing. You have read books about vampires, I suppose. Well. They lie. Real vampires aren’t afraid of garlic, crosses. Sun – we actually are. But, it doesn’t hurt us that much. It starts to burn after an hour. There’s reason, why we’re afraid of it. The light. It’s the light we don’t fancy. It hurts our eyes, but, as you can see, we’ll survive. So, what’s you big decision?”
She toughed about it couple of seconds.
“Okay. I agree”
“Excellent! Go, get your stuff and off we go!”
Monica went to her room took her family photo, a cross, a ring, that she really fancied and her pocket knife. Just in case, never know when you might have to use it.
As she was going back to the living room, she jumped in to brothers’ room, to say goodbye. Of course they were asleep and she hadn’t in mind waking them, though she would have liked to take them with her. Last look on them. Alright, that’s enough. Her dreams were coming true. This must have been the happiest day of her life.
“I’m ready. Let’s go.” Monica said.
“Okay. Jump on my back, I will carry you. We will do the transforming there.”
“Where there?”
“You’ll see. That’s not far away, if you travel like we do.”
Monica did as he told her to. She climbed on his back. She loved the scent of the leather coat. She knew that she just had to get one of those herself. Monica closed her eyes and the next time she opened them, she couldn’t understand what was going on. The world just flowed. They were moving with a super speed, that she couldn’t explain. She decided not to bother Victor and would ask about this as they landed. Well, it didn’t take much. Couple of minutes and they were somewhere she didn’t know. Away from all the city noises and car traffic. Like in the middle of nowhere. She loved it. Monica could do whatever she wanted. She was free at last.
The man turned to Monica again.
“You a re probably wondering how did we transport. This is flitting. Vampires can do that. As will you. So let us begin with the ceremony.”
“What? Like alone? What ceremony can be when there are only two of us?”
“Of course, I’m sorry, I’m used to the fact that everyone sees everyone. Been living centuries among vampires.” He laughed. He made a flick with his fingers and suddenly they were surrounded by about twenty vampires. She was stunned. Here, right in front of her eyes. So many of them! She must have been in heaven!
They took a circle around Monica. She was wondering what was she supposed to do, but didn’t had to think long about it. There was a man approaching from the distance. He entered the circle and stood right in front of her. The others in the circle started to sing or do noises in language she didn’t know. The man in front of her told her, that his name was Edward and he was the oldest living vampire on the Earth and he was only seven and about a half century old. He said to her, that it will hurt a bit. Monica was not afraid. Edward took her hands and cut in on top on her fingers. He did the same to his own fingers. Then they connected their hands, so the blood would move from one to another body. Monica felt a little dizzy, but knew, that she could stay conscious for a while longer. They were connected about a minute, then broke apart. She fell down, but he pulled her up again and licked her top of the fingers. The bleeding stopped. He did the same to his fingers. Monica felt sick. Edward gave her a pill, red pill. She swallowed it and felt great. Better than ever. She was vampire now! Edward and Victor introduced her the basics of being a vampire, including the feeding. Not to eat too much, only enough to survive. Do not kill people, that is not appropriate for vampires. She felt his teeth change. They grew a little longer and sharper. There very many changes more. She was lot stronger than she was before. And she got a special outfit. Blue long dress for special cases, but everyday clothing was the long black leather red-black robe, trousers, blouse, boots, sunglasses and a headscarf. The sunglasses were exactly the same everyone had.
In the evening Edward came to Monica and said:” Don’t worry about your father, we took care of him. He got what he deserved. As well as your brothers. They got a nice caring family.”
“Thank You! I owe You my life and happiness! How can I ever repay You?”
“Don’t worry about that. You yourself are more important to us than you know.
But there is one thing you could do. Now, when you know how important pride is for vampires, remember one sentence: Even in death, may I be triumphant!, and remember it for the rest of your life.”
With these words he set off. Monica sat down where she was at the moment and thought about it. She made a decision: live with proud and never be ashamed.
She returned to her blood-mates and staid with them for the rest of her life, which was centuries long.
And if she is not dead yet, she will live on happily for the rest of her long, long life.

THE END

PS! In that time vampires were also known as heavy-brothers
Tagasi üles Go down
http://myspace.com/spidress

Monica. Inglise keeles!
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1