Go down 
Mine lehele : 1, 2, 3  Next
AutorTeade
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

Female Postituste arv : 917

2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime20/1/2016, 12:30

Pealkiri: Venemaa - lähedane ja kauge I

Autor: David Vseviov, Vladimir Sergejev

Tutvustus: Et oma naabrit mõista, võiks tunda tema ajalugu. Neljaosaliseks kavandatud koguteose esimene raamat käsitleb Venemaa minevikku aegade algusest kuni Vassili III-ni (valitses aastail 1505–1533). Kirjeldatud pikk ajalooperiood hõlmab Vana-Vene riigi tekkimise ja arengu, iseseisvate osastisvürstiriikide ajajärgu, mongoli-tatari ikke ja Moskva suurvürstiriigi esiletõusu ning ühtse Vene riigi kujunemise Euroopa ja Aasia vahel.

Tüüp: kõvakaaneline

Lk arv: 544

Minu arvamus: Ma lugesin selle teist korda ka läbi. Enne eksamit. Ühe päevaga. Ma sain peavalu
Aga hea ikkagi. Peaks teise osa ka kunagi läbi lugema, kui aega on. hetkel tean ma Vana-Vene ajalugu väga hästi Very Happy
8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime20/1/2016, 12:33

Pealkiri: The Girl of Fire and Thorns

Autor: Rae Carson

Tutvustus: Once a century, one person is chosen for greatness.
Elisa is the chosen one.
But she is also the younger of two princesses, the one who has never done anything remarkable. She can't see how she ever will.
Now, on her sixteenth birthday, she has become the secret wife of a handsome and worldly king—a king whose country is in turmoil. A king who needs the chosen one, not a failure of a princess.
And he's not the only one who seeks her. Savage enemies seething with dark magic are hunting her. A daring, determined revolutionary thinks she could be his people's savior. And he looks at her in a way that no man has ever looked at her before. Soon it is not just her life, but her very heart that is at stake.
Elisa could be everything to those who need her most. If the prophecy is fulfilled. If she finds the power deep within herself. If she doesn’t die young.
Most of the chosen do

Tüüp: ebook

Lk arv: 423

Minu arvamus: "Ma lugesin raamatut paksust printsessist, kellel oli nabas jumala poolt pandud kivi". Jap, see kõlab napakalt, aga raamat ise on täitsa tore. Hea tegelase areng. Kui millegi kallal norida, siis vb see, et veidi uimane on?
7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime20/1/2016, 12:34

Pealkiri: The Crown of Embers

Tutvustus: he does not know what awaits her at the enemy's gate.
Elisa is a hero.
She led her people to victory over a terrifying, sorcerous army. Her place as the country's ruler should be secure. But it isn't.
Her enemies come at her like ghosts in a dream, from foreign realms and even from within her own court. And her desiny as the chosen one has not yet been fulfilled.
To conquer the power she bears, once and for all, Elisa must follow a trial of long-forgotten—and forbidden—clues, from the deep, hidden catacombs of her own city to the treacherous seas. With her go a one-eyed spy, a traitor, and the man whom—despite everything—she is falling in love with.
If she's lucky, she will return from this journey. But there will be a cost.

Lk arv: 410

Minu arvamus: Minu lemmikraamat sellest triloogiast. Nunnu paar Very Happy
7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime20/1/2016, 12:36

Pealkiri: The Bitter Kingdom

Tutvustus: Elisa is a fugitive.
Her enemies have stolen the man she loves, and they await her at the gate of darkness. Her country is on the brink of civil war, with her own soldiers ordered to kill her on sight.
Her Royal Majesty, Queen Lucero-Elisa né Riqueza de Vega, bearer of the Godstone, will lead her three loyal companions deep into the enemy's kingdom, a land of ice and snow and brutal magic, to rescue Hector and win back her throne. Her power grows with every step, and the shocking secrets she will uncover on this, her final journey, could change the course of history.
But that is not all. She has a larger destiny. She must become the champion the world has been waiting for.
Even of those who hate her most

Lk arv: 433

Minu arvamus: Nii ilmselge oli kõik, et kõik õnnestub, et kõik on õnnelikud...
6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime22/1/2016, 10:42

Pealkiri: Forever fifteen

Autor: Kimberly Steele

Tutvustus: Lucy Albert is not your ordinary maladjusted suburban adolescent. Born into the era of the Black Plague in medieval Italy, Lucy is chosen as a mate by the sinister vampire Sebastianus against her will. Struggling to survive in a modern world she cannot identify with, Lucy isn't looking for attention.

Welcome to Forever Fifteen, where a lonely girl seeks refuge in a world awash in everyday brutality, a world where only blood and death can sate her hunger. Journey into Lucy's past as you experience the terror of the Black Death and the harsh reality of womanhood in the Middle Ages. Enter Forever Fifteen, the fast-paced thrill ride that is redefining vampire horror.

Lk arv: 291

Minu arvamus: Tüüpline teismelistele kirjutatud vapiirikas. Ma arvan, et pärast seda sooviks midagi tõsist ja täiskasvanuliku lugeda, kus ei ole nii palju kooli suhtedraamat Very Happy Nagu, sa oled 600 aastat vana ja käitud nagu teismeline, v.a kasutad vanaaegseid väljendeid, wtf.
6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime26/1/2016, 15:12

Pealkiri: The Night Circus

Autor: Erin Morgenstern

Tutvustus: The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it, no paper notices plastered on lampposts and billboards. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not.
Within these nocturnal black-and-white striped tents awaits an utterly unique, a feast for the senses, where one can get lost in a maze of clouds, meander through a lush garden made of ice, stare in wonderment as the tattooed contortionist folds herself into a small glass box, and become deliciously tipsy from the scents of caramel and cinnamon that waft through the air.
Welcome to Le Cirque des Rêves.
Beyond the smoke and mirrors, however, a fierce competition is under way--a contest between two young illusionists, Celia and Marco, who have been trained since childhood to compete in a "game" to which they have been irrevocably bound by their mercurial masters. Unbeknownst to the players, this is a game in which only one can be left standing, and the circus is but the stage for a remarkable battle of imagination and will.
As the circus travels around the world, the feats of magic gain fantastical new heights with every stop. The game is well under way and the lvies of all those involved--the eccentric circus owner, the elusive contortionist, the mystical fortune-teller, and a pair of red-headed twins born backstage among them--are swept up in a wake of spells and charms.
But when Celia discovers that Marco is her adversary, they begin to think of the game not as a competition but as a wonderful collaboration. With no knowledge of how the game must end, they innocently tumble headfirst into love. A deep, passionate, and magical love that makes the lights flicker and the room grow warm whenever they so much as brush hands.
Their masters still pull the strings, however, and this unforeseen occurrence forces them to intervene with dangerous consequences, leaving the lives of everyone from the performers to the patrons hanging in the balance.
Both playful and seductive, The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern's spell-casting debut, is a mesmerizing love story for the ages.

Lk arv: 387

Minu arvamus: Väga mõnus kirjutamisstiil, mida ma ilmselt hindaksin rohkem, kui ma ingliskeeles veel parem oleks. Väga palju võõraid sõnu, aga ometi olid need mõistetavad. Väga mõnus oli lugeda viimaks midagi originaalset, sh ka originaalsete tegelastega. See ei olnud action või good vs evil raamat, see on minu meelest mõeldud sind trasportima sinna tsirkusesse, seda läbi raamatu kogema. See annab erinevad kirjeldusi ja ootab just, et lugeja ennekõike Kogeks.
Mis mulle ei meeldinud: see oli natuke igav, uimane.

8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime29/1/2016, 16:27

Pealkiri: Darkfever

Autor: Karen Marie Moning

Tutvustus: When her sister is murdered, leaving a single clue to her death—a cryptic message on MacKayla Lane’s cell phone–Mac journeys to Ireland in search of answers. The quest to find her sister’s killer draws her into a shadowy realm where nothing is as it seems, where good and evil wear the same treacherously seductive mask. She is soon faced with an even greater challenge: staying alive long enough to learn how to handle a power she had no idea she possessed—a gift that allows her to see beyond the world of man, into the dangerous realm of the Fae

Lk arv: 309

Minu arvamus: Haldjad pole üldse minu teema, aga väga huvitav. I like it. Tegelased on head. Kuigi see algus sissejuhatusse et "omg, ma ei usu selliseid asju" jne, oli veidi liiga classic
7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime29/1/2016, 16:28

Pealkiri: Bloodfever

Tutvustus: I used to think my sister and I were just two nice southern girls who’d get married in a few years and settle down to a quiet life. Then I discovered that Alina and I descend, not from good wholesome southern stock, but from an ancient Celtic bloodline of powerful sidhe-seers, people who can see the Fae. Not only can I see the terrifying otherworldly race, but I can sense the sacred Fae relics that hold the deadliest of their magic.

When my sister was found dead in a trash-filled alley in Dublin, I came over to get answers. Now all I want is revenge. And after everything I’ve learned about myself, I know I have the power to get it….

MacKayla Lane’s ordinary life underwent a complete makeover when she landed on Ireland’s shores and was plunged into a world of deadly sorcery and ancient secrets.

In her fight to stay alive, Mac must find the Sinsar Dubh–a million-year-old book of the blackest magic imaginable, which holds the key to power over both the worlds of the Fae and of Man. Pursued by Fae assassins, surrounded by mysterious figures she knows she cannot trust, Mac finds herself torn between two deadly and irresistible men: V’lane, the insatiable Fae who can turn sensual arousal into an obsession for any woman, and the ever-inscrutable Jericho Barrons, a man as alluring as he is mysterious.

For centuries the shadowy realm of the Fae has coexisted with that of humans. Now the walls between the two are coming down, and Mac is the only thing that stands between them.…

Lk arv: 303

Minu arvamus:Noo nüüd on juba väga põnev, pm neelasin selle läbi Very Happy
8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime29/1/2016, 16:30

Pealkiri: Faefever

Tutvustus: 8

Pealkiri: Bloodfever

Tutvustus: I used to think my sister and I were just two nice southern girls who’d get married in a few years and settle down to a quiet life. Then I discovered that Alina and I descend, not from good wholesome southern stock, but from an ancient Celtic bloodline of powerful sidhe-seers, people who can see the Fae. Not only can I see the terrifying otherworldly race, but I can sense the sacred Fae relics that hold the deadliest of their magic.

When my sister was found dead in a trash-filled alley in Dublin, I came over to get answers. Now all I want is revenge. And after everything I’ve learned about myself, I know I have the power to get it….

MacKayla Lane’s ordinary life underwent a complete makeover when she landed on Ireland’s shores and was plunged into a world of deadly sorcery and ancient secrets.

In her fight to stay alive, Mac must find the Sinsar Dubh–a million-year-old book of the blackest magic imaginable, which holds the key to power over both the worlds of the Fae and of Man. Pursued by Fae assassins, surrounded by mysterious figures she knows she cannot trust, Mac finds herself torn between two deadly and irresistible men: V’lane, the insatiable Fae who can turn sensual arousal into an obsession for any woman, and the ever-inscrutable Jericho Barrons, a man as alluring as he is mysterious.

For centuries the shadowy realm of the Fae has coexisted with that of humans. Now the walls between the two are coming down, and Mac is the only thing that stands between them.…

Lk arv: 327

Minu arvamus:No ei oleks oodanud sellist asjade käinud. 5+ ootamatuse eest. Dani mulle ei meeldi. Lõppes nii põnevalt, et anna või otsad Very Happy
9/10

Lk arv: 303

Minu arvamus:Noo nüüd on juba väga põnev, pm neelasin selle läbi Very Happy
8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime1/2/2016, 09:56

Pealkiri: Dreamfever

Tutvustus: MacKayla Lane lies naked on the cold stone floor of a church, at the mercy of the erotic Fae master she once swore to kill. Far from home, unable to control her sexual hungers, MacKayla is now fully under the Lord Master’s spell.…In New York Times bestselling author Karen Marie Moning’s stunning new novel, the walls between human and Fae worlds have come crashing down. And as Mac fights for survival on Dublin’s battle-scarred streets, she will embark on the darkest—and most erotically charged—adventure of her life.

He has stolen her past, but MacKayla will never allow her sister’s murderer to take her future. Yet even the uniquely gifted sidhe-seer is no match for the Lord Master, who has unleashed an insatiable sexual craving that consumes Mac’s every thought—and thrusts her into the seductive realm of two very dangerous men, both of whom she desires but dares not trust.

As the enigmatic Jericho Barrons and the sensual Fae prince V’lane vie for her body and soul, as cryptic entries from her sister’s diary mysteriously appear and the power of the Dark Book weaves its annihilating path through the city, Mac’s greatest enemy delivers a final challenge.…

It’s an invitation Mac cannot refuse, one that sends her racing home to Georgia, where an even darker threat awaits. With her parents missing and the lives of her loved ones under siege, Mac is about to come face-to-face with a soul-shattering truth—about herself and her sister, about Jericho Barrons…and about the world she thought she knew

Lk arv: 386

Minu arvamus: Järjekordne kaasahaarav lõpp, aga mingil määral etteaimatav. Seekord oli veidi uimasem, aga algus oli väga... hot Very Happy Maci võimed ikka aina kasvavad.
8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime1/2/2016, 10:00

Pealkiri: Shadowfever

Tutvustus: “Evil is a completely different creature, Mac. Evil is bad that believes it’s good.” — MacKayla Lane was just a child when she and her sister, Alina, were given up for adoption and banished from Ireland forever. — Twenty years later, Alina is dead and Mac has returned to the country that expelled them to hunt her sister’s murderer. But after discovering that she descends from a bloodline both gifted and cursed, Mac is plunged into a secret history: an ancient conflict between humans and immortals who have lived concealed among us for thousands of years.

What follows is a shocking chain of events with devastating consequences, and now Mac struggles to cope with grief while continuing her mission to acquire and control the Sinsar Dubh -- a book of dark, forbidden magic scribed by the mythical Unseelie King, containing the power to create and destroy worlds.

In an epic battle between humans and Fae, the hunter becomes the hunted when the Sinsar Dubh turns on Mac and begins mowing a deadly path through those she loves.

Who can she turn to? Who can she trust? Who is the woman haunting her dreams? More important, who is Mac herself and what is the destiny she glimpses in the black and crimson designs of an ancient tarot card?

From the luxury of the Lord Master’s penthouse to the sordid depths of an Unseelie nightclub, from the erotic bed of her lover to the terrifying bed of the Unseelie King, Mac’s journey will force her to face the truth of her exile, and to make a choice that will either save the world . . . or destroy it

Lk arv: 608

Minu arvamus: Ma pean ikka ütlema, et tema viis tegelased elama panna on harukordne. MA ei ole ammu tervet sarja niimoodi raamat päevas neelanud. Pinge, mis edasi saab, tegelaste areng... super! Lõpp oli nagu ikka, üsna õnnelik, kuid jäi väga lahti... Sellega raamatu tagaajamine lõppeb, kuid sari läheb edasi. MA loodan ,et ma leian ülejäänud raamatud ka ning need on sama head.
Mis mulle selle Fever sarja juures kõige rohkem meeldis: armastus oli tagaplaanil, kuid selgelt tuntav ja pidevalt vasardas peas õte, et miks MAc ja Barrons juba actionit ei tee Very Happy Ei olnud lihtsaid lahendusi ning tegelased olid väga mitmekülgsed ja muutuvad, nagu päris inimesed.
9/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime2/2/2016, 13:53

Pealkiri: The Thought Readers

Autor: Dima Zales

Tutvustus: Everyone thinks I’m a genius.

Everyone is wrong.

Sure, I finished Harvard at eighteen and now make crazy money at a hedge fund. But that’s not because I’m unusually smart or hard-working.

It’s because I cheat.

You see, I have a unique ability. I can go outside time into my own personal version of reality—the place I call “the Quiet”—where I can explore my surroundings while the rest of the world stands still.

I thought I was the only one who could do this—until I met her.

My name is Darren, and this is how I became entangled with all the Russians and learned that I’m a Reader.

Lk arv: 348

Minu arvamus: Mina unistasin küll sellest teismelisena: et saaks aja seisma panna ja töö 5+ peale teha. Darren on siis inimene, kes suudab väljapoole aega astuda. Lahe. Samas lugu ei olnud südmusterohke- Darren saab teada, kes ta on, ta kohtub kahe omasugusega, üks neist, Mira röövitakse ning ta pöördub Readers'ite kogukonna poole ning siis toimub päästeoperatsioon. Kõik. Vjsoo. Aga huvi pärast loeks edasi, vaatab. mis saab.

6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime3/2/2016, 14:30

Pealkiri: The Thought Readers

Autor: Dima Zales

Tutvustus: Darren avastab, et ta on Pusher ja sulandub nende kogukonda, lisaks saab ka teada oma vanemate päritolu.

Lk arv: 405

Minu arvamus: Ma ei viitsi enam lugeda seda sarja, pole nii hea, kuigi seekord oli rohkem tegevust. Korraks mõtlesin, et loen edasi, aga lõpulehekülg rikkus asja ära, kui Mira oli oma "autasu" üle andma. Väga odav trikk. Ei, aitäh.

6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime7/2/2016, 18:48

Pealkiri: The ruins of Gorlan

Autor: John Flanagan

Tutvustus: They have always scared him in the past — the Rangers, with their dark cloaks and shadowy ways. The villagers believe the Rangers practice magic that makes them invisible to ordinary people. And now 15-year-old Will, always small for his age, has been chosen as a Ranger's apprentice. What he doesn't yet realize is that the Rangers are the protectors of the kingdom. Highly trained in the skills of battle and surveillance, they fight the battles before the battles reach the people. And as Will is about to learn, there is a large battle brewing. The exiled Morgarath, Lord of the Mountains of Rain and Night, is gathering his forces for an attack on the kingdom. This time, he will not be denied....

Lk arv: 4249

Minu arvamus: Üsna sissejuhatav. Tõeotab selline põnev eepiline saaga olevat

7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime7/2/2016, 18:51

Pealkiri: The burning bridge

Tutvustus: Bracing for a final clash with the evil warlord Morgarath, the Rangers rally the kingdom's allies, and Will is chosen, along with his friend Horace, as special envoys to nearby Celtica. But the simple mission soon takes an unsettling turn - the Celticans have disappeared, their town abandoned. The scheming hand of Morgarath, it seems, has been far from idle. He has found a way to bring his legions over the once impassible eastern mountains and is planning to ambush the king's army in a rout. Now with help many miles away, Will and Horace are the only ones standing in the way of the dark lord's plans.They have shown great skill and courage in their training, but how will they fare in the face of true evil?

Lk arv: 262

Minu arvamus: Tegevust oli. Samas pääseti kitsaskohtadest liiga lihtsalt, nii palju õnne pole kellelgi elus. Jah, muidugi, las räägime kõva häälega vaenlase tagalas, mis siis et kuskil valvureid ei ole.

7/10

Lk kokku: 5661
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime8/2/2016, 13:01

Pealkiri: The Icebound land

Tutvustus: Kidnapped after the fierce battle with Lord Morgarath, Will and Evanlyn are bound for Skandia as captives aboard a fearsome wolfship. Halt has sworn to rescue Will, and he will do anything to keep his promise–even defy his King. Expelled from the Rangers he has served so loyally, Halt is joined by Will's friend Horace as he travels toward Skandia. On their way, they are challenged constantly by freelance knights–but Horace knows a thing or two about combat. Soon he begins to attract the attention of knights and warlords for miles around with his uncanny skill. Even so, will they be in time to rescue Will from a horrific life of slavery?

The smash hit series continues with another heart stopping adventure.

Lk arv: 266

Minu arvamus: Läheb rahulikult edasi.Ma arvan, et oleks võinud pingelisem olla. Halt on veits oma tegelaskujust väljas, minu meelest. Aga loen edasi, lõpp oli lootustäratav.

6/10

Lk kokku: 5927
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime8/2/2016, 20:26

Pealkiri: The Battle for Skandia

Tutvustus: Still far from their homeland after escaping slavery in the icebound land of Skandia, Will and Evanlyn's plans to return to Araluen are spoiled when Evanlyn is taken captive by a Temujai warrior. Though still weakened by the warmweed's toxic effects, Will employs his Ranger training to locate his friend, but an enemy scouting party has him fatally outnumbered. Will is certain death is close at hand, until Halt and Horace make a daring, last-minute rescue. The reunion is cut short, however, when Halt makes a horrifying discovery: Skandia's borders have been breached by the entire Temujai army. And Araluen is next in their sights. If two kingdoms are to be saved, an unlikely union must be made. Will it hold long enough to vanquish a ruthless new enemy? Or will past tensions spell doom for all?The battles and drama are nonstop in Book Four of this hugely popular epic.

Lk arv: 272

Minu arvamus: Seni vist selle sarja kõige parem raamat.Lahing oli põnev. Ma natuke lootsin, et keegi oluline saab surma, või toimub mingi ootamatu pööre, aga seda ei olnud. Ja lõpp oli kuidagi lõpik, huvitav, millest järgmised raamatud räägivad

7.5/10

Lk kokku: 6199
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime10/2/2016, 17:23

Pealkiri: The Sorcerer in the North

Tutvustus: Time has passed since the apprentice and his master, Will and Halt, led the Araluens to victory against invaders, and Will is now a full-fledged Ranger with his own fief to look after. The fief seems sleepy -- boring, even -- until the Skandians show up and Will has to deal with the threat. Shortly thereafter, Will goes on a secret mission. Joined by his friend Alyss, Will is thrown headfirst into an extraordinary adventure propelled by fears of sorcery, and must determine who is trustworthy to the king and who is trying to take his throne.
Will and Alyss must battle growing hysteria, traitors, and most of all, time. The king is fading, but when Alyss is taken hostage, Will is forced to make a desperate choice between loyalty to his mission and loyalty to his friend.

Lk arv: 304

Minu arvamus: Kuidagi väga ootamatult ja kiirest sai läbi Very Happy Seekord oli põnevust ja pöördeid, mis mulle meeldib, aga kavalust oleks võinud ka olla. Topeltagente jne. Aga hea.

7/10

Lk kokku: 5965
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime17/2/2016, 11:20

Pealkiri: The Siege of Macindaw

Tutvustus:Now a full-fledged Ranger, Will must rescue his friend Alyss from a rogue knight and uncover vital information needed to ward off a Scotti invasion.

Lk arv: 320

Minu arvamus:

6/10

Lk kokku: 6285
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime17/2/2016, 11:22

Pealkiri: Erak's Ransom

Tutvustus: In the wake of Araluen's uneasy truce with the raiding Skandians comes word that the Skandian leader has been captured by a dangerous desert tribe. The Rangers - and Will - are sent to free him. But the desert is like nothing these warriors have seen before. Strangers in a strange land, they are brutalized by sandstorms, beaten by the unrelenting heat, tricked by one tribe that plays by its own rules, and surprisingly befriended by another. Like a desert mirage, nothing is as it seems. Yet one thing is constant: the bravery of the Rangers

Lk arv: 441

Minu arvamus: Selle sarja kõige parem raamat. Ilmselt seetõttu, et see oli kõige mahukam, põnevam, ja huvitav oli lugeda, kuidas nad rasketest situatsioonidest välja end keerutasid

8/10

Lk kokku: 6726
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime22/2/2016, 11:46

Pealkiri: The Kings of Clonmel

Tutvustus: When a cult springs up in neighboring Clonmel, promising to quell the recent attacks by lawless marauders, people flock from all over to offer gold in exchange for protection. But Halt is all too familiar with this particular group, and he knows they have a less than charitable agenda. Secrets will be unveiled and battles fought to the death as Will and Horace help Halt in ridding the land of a dangerous enemy

Lk arv: 320

Minu arvamus: Nii kurb, et ma seda rohkem lugeda ei saa. E-raamatuid rohkem pole. Aga tore sari oli, natuke lühikesed ainult. Selle raamatu kohta- see mulle enam nii väga ei meeldinud ka, kõik laheneb jälle liiga lihtsalt.

6/10

Lk kokku: 7594 (vahepeal oli sassis)
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime22/2/2016, 11:51

Pealkiri: Iced

Tutvustus: The year is 1 AWC—After the Wall Crash. The Fae are free and hunting us. It’s a war zone out there, and no two days are alike. I’m Dani O’Malley, the chaos-filled streets of Dublin are my home, and there’s no place I’d rather be.
Dani “Mega” O’Malley plays by her own set of rules—and in a world overrun by Dark Fae, her biggest rule is: Do what it takes to survive. Possessing rare talents and the all-powerful Sword of Light, Dani is more than equipped for the task. In fact, she’s one of the rare humans who can defend themselves against the Unseelie. But now, amid the pandemonium, her greatest gifts have turned into serious liabilities.
Dani’s ex–best friend, MacKayla Lane, wants her dead, the terrifying Unseelie princes have put a price on her head, and Inspector Jayne, the head of the police force, is after her sword and will stop at nothing to get it. What’s more, people are being mysteriously frozen to death all over the city, encased on the spot in sub-zero, icy tableaux.
When Dublin’s most seductive nightclub gets blanketed in hoarfrost, Dani finds herself at the mercy of Ryodan, the club’s ruthless, immortal owner. He needs her quick wit and exceptional skill to figure out what’s freezing Fae and humans dead in their tracks—and Ryodan will do anything to ensure her compliance.
Dodging bullets, fangs, and fists, Dani must strike treacherous bargains and make desperate alliances to save her beloved Dublin—before everything and everyone in it gets iced.

Lk arv: 495

Minu arvamus: Jaa, ma armastan seda sarja. Lugesin päevaga läbi (tööl oli väga rahulik päev). Dani ei ole selle sarja lemmiktegelane, aga ta meeldis mulle siin- selline tugev, hullumeelne, hetkes elav. Ta võiks mõnes mõttes meile kõigile eeskujuks olla. Kuid ta on liiga tormakas ja enesekindel- mis seal ikka, me ei olegi ideaalsed. Loost endast, veidi ebaloogiline et Ryodan ta tööle oleks võtnud või ellu jätnud, ta ei ole niii eriline. Kui jah, ta just armunud ei ole. Christian on ka segadusttekitav. Lõpp oli ülipõnev, ma loodan et ma saan järgmise raamatu kaaa

9/10

Lk kokku: 8089
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime23/2/2016, 11:13

Pealkiri: Burned

Tutvustus: It’s easy to walk away from lies. Power is another thing.
MacKayla Lane would do anything to save the home she loves. A gifted sidhe-seer, she’s already fought and defeated the deadly Sinsar Dubh—an ancient book of terrible evil—yet its hold on her has never been stronger.
When the wall that protected humans from the seductive, insatiable Fae was destroyed on Halloween, long-imprisoned immortals ravaged the planet. Now Dublin is a war zone with factions battling for control. As the city heats up and the ice left by the Hoar Frost King melts, tempers flare, passions run red-hot, and dangerous lines get crossed.
Seelie and Unseelie vie for power against nine ancient immortals who have governed Dublin for millennia; a rival band of sidhe-seers invades the city, determined to claim it for their own; Mac’s former protégé and best friend, Dani “Mega” O’Malley, is now her fierce enemy; and even more urgent, Highland druid Christian MacKeltar has been captured by the Crimson Hag and is being driven deeper into Unseelie madness with each passing day. The only one Mac can depend on is the powerful, dangerous immortal Jericho Barrons, but even their fiery bond is tested by betrayal.
It’s a world where staying alive is a constant struggle, the line between good and evil gets blurred, and every alliance comes at a price. In an epic battle against dark forces, Mac must decide who she can trust, and what her survival is ultimately worth.

Lk arv: 475

Minu arvamus: *vaatab tühja pilguga langevat lund ja küsib endalt- mida ma edasi teen, uus raamat pole veel väljas*
Ma arvasin, et ma saan õppida, kui ma selle kiiresti läbi loen. Ikka ei saa õppida Very Happy
Aga raamatust endast- I love it. Seksuaalset pinget täis, autor on proff selle loosse sisse toomisel. Palju ootamatuid pöördeid. Love it.

9/10

Lk kokku: 8564
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime10/3/2016, 10:49

Pealkiri:The Sword of Summer

Autor: Rick Riordan

Tutvustus:Magnus Chase has always been a troubled kid. Since his mother’s mysterious death, he’s lived alone on the streets of Boston, surviving by his wits, keeping one step ahead of the police and the truant officers.
One day, he’s tracked down by a man he’s never met—a man his mother claimed was dangerous. The man tells him an impossible secret: Magnus is the son of a Norse god.
The Viking myths are true. The gods of Asgard are preparing for war. Trolls, giants and worse monsters are stirring for doomsday. To prevent Ragnarok, Magnus must search the Nine Worlds for a weapon that has been lost for thousands of years.
When an attack by fire giants forces him to choose between his own safety and the lives of hundreds of innocents, Magnus makes a fatal decision.
Sometimes, the only way to start a new life is to die

Lk arv: 499

Minu arvamus: Kas mulle ainult tundub, või Riordani raamatud lähevad aina kehvemaks? Punktid tulid sisu eest- hästi kaasahaaratud mütoloogia. Aga kogu see popkultuuri sisse toomine ja "naljad", mis lõbustaksid ilmselt 11 aastast mind.... Oot, kas võib olla, et ma olen liiga vana selle raamatu jaoks?
Oh god
I'm ancient Very Happy
Aga igatahes parem kui see Egiptuse jumalate triloogia. Idee oli ülihea, aga teostus kohutav. Sellel oli kõik enamvähem hea.

7/10

Lk kokku: 9063
Tagasi üles Go down
Tuki
Helmut
Tuki

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime14/3/2016, 21:56

Pealkiri Etiquette & Espionage

Autor: Gail Carriger

Tutvustus:Fourteen-year-old Sophronia is a great trial to her poor mother. Sophronia is more interested in dismantling clocks and climbing trees than proper manners--and the family can only hope that company never sees her atrocious curtsy. Mrs. Temminnick is desperate for her daughter to become a proper lady. So she enrolls Sophronia in Mademoiselle Geraldine's Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality.
But Sophronia soon realizes the school is not quite what her mother might have hoped. At Mademoiselle Geraldine's, young ladies learn to finish...everything. Certainly, they learn the fine arts of dance, dress, and etiquette, but they also learn to deal out death, diversion, and espionage--in the politest possible ways, of course. Sophronia and her friends are in for a rousing first year's education.

Lk arv: 307

Minu arvamus: Ma arvasin, et steampunk ja 19. sajandi seltsielu on viimane asi, mis mulle meeldib, aga see o nii põnev! Lady Spies... Flirt ja luuramine. I like that.

8/10

Lk kokku: 9370
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut   2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

2016 eesmärk on 80 raamatut
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 3Mine lehele : 1, 2, 3  Next